Reviews for Requiem for the Living
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 1 . 4/22
Ouch, right in the feels. This was a short but very well written story. Good job!
NicelyDone chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
An amazing one-shot! The ending was fantastically written. Only thing I would have wanted to see was whether or not Ichigo's children inherited spiritual awareness. Even if Ichigo himself lacks powers, the genetics are still there. The story is still great without it; it's just one of those "cherry-on-top" things.
Beautifully done! Really hoping you'll come back to writing soon!
Underrated chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Stories like yours are the reason why I hate one-shots. They're so friggin amazing that I always want more, but they're so difficult to find. Oh man, the potential for a sequel though - I WANT IT SO BAD.

One thing I would have wanted to see (though it probably wouldn't fit in with the tone of the story) was the introduction of grandchildren to Isshin, and/or to Yuzu/Karin. Just one of those small things, I guess.
You've done good though. I loved the bit of clueless Ichigo on how to say, "I love you," to Suzume. Also the part with the Moon Demon; it's such an apt name for the person wielding the lunar fang. And that ending! The ending was top-notch. The Hougyoku refrained from giving its last wish to anyone other than its master, and Urahara needs to use Ichigo one last time. Beautifully done, Nesarna.
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Whoa, when I started reading this, I thought it would be just same like I've already read. But this. Wow! I couldn't stop reading it. Pity though, I'm such a Ichigo/Rukia fan.
Eagle chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Wow. I love this. It's such a poignant piece- I mean, if not for the fullbringers, i feel like this is what would have happened to Ichigo. In all honesty, I would LOVE to see this continued, or a sequel made, there's just so much potential here. That last line just opens up so many possibilities. I love it.
Katie-hime chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is fantastic! You've captured that amazing unresolved but wishful feeling that was left after chapter 421 so well, especially through incorporating that soliloquy (which I can totally see Ichigo connecting with!). Hope you're proud of this work- I absolutely think you should be.
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Well that just what I needed. Nothing like a good angsty fanfiction before sleeping. It was an incredible little oneshot, and I really enjoyed it! I always love your writing. c:
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Lovely story!
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow, this is really sad... I like how you used italics for the speach, it gives the whole thing a rather dreamish quality...
sweetygirly521 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh please continue
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I thought it was very well written, and very appropriate, although I do not think it ended at all. I believe that was your point in this, but I do think that the story isn't as good as it could be because of it. Perhaps if you write two endings? One where Ichigo gets his powers back and one where he doesn't?
TidusFFX1997 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
this story has potential to go from a one shot to a full grown series and if you want or need a creative help in getting it moving in that direction and let me know with a PM
Kyusee Heiky chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful!
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
furious inhaleheld breathslow, pissed off exhale
Son of a bitch, where'd they put the favorite button?! Where was this HIDING?
The biggest damned question of all: what wish did he make?

Freakin' killin' me here. Still, hearty two thumbs up for a fantastic and suspenseful read.
BleachLover94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was amazing... It was very sad and I feel so sad for Ichigo but you put a great twist at the ending... Please write more I love reading your stories! You are a fantastic writer!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »