Reviews for Illumination
lindoooooo
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good short story!
restlessheart94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It's pretty interesting. Have you ever thought about writing a real story about this topic?
PoeticallyIrritating chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. That was so powerful, and I envy your House characterization skills. ;) I love your Rachel, too-she's complex without being too complicated for a one-shot, and... Yeah. Basically, I love this.
JustWOW chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
thats cruel. i love your work but this is just cruel. Rachel wouldnt make that mistake, not with her "parents".
LisaE-Fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story! You should continue.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That ROCKS! I just love you fic. So sweet, and dramatic and cute, and well-written! More! More!
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
good story
Kiefercarlos chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wicked great story !

So nice too see House like this !
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Would love to read more of the progression after the end of this story. I really enjoyed the House/Rachel interaction and that Cuddy found out right away. Great job!
rslhilson chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
As much as I hate Huddy, I really like what you've done with this! The House/Rachel interaction was so well-written, and House was incredibly IC - loved his comments and retorts. Great work so far!
Julie chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Although I really liked House/Rachel interaction but the whole Rachel being pregnant has already been written. Also, isn't kind of harsh for Cuddy to have her 15 yr old daughter get pregnant while she tried and failed? Maybe if she was older? Finally, I don't think Rachel, after being raised by Cuddy and House, would make that mistake.

At the beginning, I actually thought Rachel had gotten a note from school about saying something inappropriate that House taught her; that would have been cute and funny.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Good story and I hope you decide to continue this story and would loike to see what Rachael goes thru and House and Cuddy involement.
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
OMG Please write more i really feel for rachel
Painted Parachute chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
OMG! poor Rachel! I love this though please write more!