Reviews for I'm Movin' On
BrittyBoo chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Ooh, I love this! I can't wait to see what happens with Akaji! Hope you update!
The Jackal chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
This is an amazing story A'isha-san, I can't wait to find out if Akaji lives or dies, though I am sure she will live due to the fact that she is supposed to fall in love with Juugo. Please continue your wonderful story soon. Thank you 3
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I'm actually starting to like Karin now too and I hate Sakura again the lying little...ahem. Great fic by the way -
Katarina Wolffe chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
LIVE, AKAJI-CHAN! LIVE! :) This was a great chapter, and I ALWAYS love sightings of Kimimaro... he's just so cool! Heh... this could even succeed as being KimiOC... :P No one EVER writes those!
gatto-gatto chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
ohmegosh you must add more! I really love it!
StarnightX chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I'd like to see more chapters of this story posted. There aren't very many JuugoxOC fics, so if this one turns out that way, that'd be cool.
AyaxDeidei-Sama chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
:o You have to write more! And could you please make the next chappy longer, I like reading stories with long chapters, it keeps me preoccupied longer. lol
SabrinaScissorhands chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I must agree. I used to hate Karin, hahaa(: Now she's like my Naruto girl-crush, lmao;;

I think this is a lovely story so far:3 I quite like it; do update:D
Katarina Wolffe chapter 2 . 11/24/2010

Wow, nice story! I don't really like Karin most of the time, but I guess even the most annoying characters have their good moments, ne? :)
The Jackal chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow and I thought that Karin was a B**** before...I feel sorry for the poor little girl...TTTT