Reviews for An Engrossing Death
keyecullen chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
That first paragraph is awesome. Explains a lot. But I do have a question in that, if Edward is a Cold One, and I am assuming you mean a vamp, then how did he die in a car wreck? Or am I being too literal in my thinking? LOL

Yes, while it may not be a HEA in that Bella lives a happy life...like she said, she will now be with her mom, Jacob and her beloved Edward

You know, I have found that a review works better if I actually press "post review!" *dies laughing* My review has been sitting here, all day, just waiting for me to press the button. Perhaps I should not have so many windows open, huh? LOL
keyecullen chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Completely mind blowing story for sure. Lesson for the masses...don't do drugs! LOL
keyecullen chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
It's like she is Sybil.
keyecullen chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
So Jacob, obviously, died. How? Did he drown?

This is interesting:

My mom wiped away my tears without her hands, and I looked up at her in wonder. It was the first time I saw her use her magic.
keyecullen chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Okay, I give...I am sooooo lost! ROTF!
keyecullen chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
So her blood is worth billions of dollars. To the vamps? Hence the whole, "Bloody Coke" thing?
keyecullen chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Eep...so they killed Emmett? And who is Edward to her? I feel like I should be hearing the theme song to The Twilight Zone! LOL
keyecullen chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
So is Riley a vamp? Hmmm...but he is doing drugs so he is not a vamp? Hmmm...all this red eyes and gold eyes.
I am baffled but curious.
keyecullen chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Yes, so I have to go with the reader who said this:

A/N "So, let me get this straight," a reader might ask. "Bella fucked Emmett, Edward, AND Jasper? And she has these weird telekinetic, teleportable, superpowers?"

And she also has her mom's "magic?" So I am entertained but I in no way profess to know exactly what is going on here! LOL

Jasper's penis is a bong? Bruahahahaha.

This is a trippy little story.
keyecullen chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Sooooo...I'm guessing that Edward is not really there? Or none of them are really there? *laughs* I am confused. *snort* Entertained but confused! LOL
keyecullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Magic, huh? OKay. *jumps in with both feet*
Lynzi Mills chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Dear NTJB

This is by far the best short story I have ever read.

Excellently descriptive.

So much so, I could smell the blood.

Really well done D.

Your friend

Lynzi
Credoroza chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Very dark, no HEA. The ending was perfect for the flow of the story. Would have been disappointed if it went any other way. Not an advocate of suicide, but a tragic ending made sense. She ended her pain the only way she knew how. Bella lived inside her own mind and sorrow seeking her Edward. Going from man to man, with no relief, only regrets.

Dark and gloomy, storyline flowed on an even keel making the chapters easy to continue.

Not easy to write these types of stories without losing control or jumping the shark.

Nice job staying on track. Over the top angst is a pet peeve of mine. Author kept flow in check and kept to the sorrow of the underlying hope which is needed for any angst based story.

Contest coming up for true angst driven stories. You should give it a shot.
Lux123 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Hiiii!

I just had to what my friend NKubie was talking about when she mentioned this one. Whew. Now I know my friend is a freak and I love her all the more. And well, you too for writing such delicious naughtiness.

Actually I'm intrigued. I don't think I've ever read Bella turning like that. I will be back. :)
GothicTemptress chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
NKubie mentioned the contents of this this delicious chapter on Twilighted and I came running over. I. Loved. It! *panting*

Hell yes!