Reviews for An Engrossing Death
obsessedwithedward1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Such an imagination you have Bouffy! I am stunned and amazed. Cant wait to see how you wrap this up. Looking forward to waking up to a new chapter too. X X
obsessedwithedward1 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Wow Bouf... I am totally flipping out! I am also hoping you havent drawn on personal experience for any of this story...except for maybe the need for Edwards peen. That we can ALL relate to... LOL!
obsessedwithedward1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
*rubs hands together * Oh...this is sooo trippy. I love it so far...but not sure im gonna love the next chapter...!
obsessedwithedward1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Mmmm... Emmett, Jasper and Edward...FUCK! *runs to read more *...
obsessedwithedward1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ok...now you have my attention...this seems an interesting start to your story...on to read some more. X X (FLIPPY )
NKubie chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I'm thinking that this is all a major OD, but I sense there might be more to it than that. Maybe she did actually jump off the roof and she's so high her body doesn't even know it should be dead? I'm a bit lost, but still intrigued. And still, that last chapter was one of the hottest lemons I've ever read. Not sure if I should be re-thinking my sexual orientation or maybe I'm just a major voyeur?
alwaysyourflightlessbird chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I am soo confused lol, but I think I might know whats going on.

Im going to cry aren't I?
NKubie chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
This is one really trippy story. This was seriously hot chapter though, wow! Now I'm so curious to see how it goes. Bella is a mess!
alwaysyourflightlessbird chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Hey hun!

So I am really intrigued, and confused lol, but I am guessing by the end it gets cleared up a little?
A Picture Says It All chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Thanks again for participating in the contest :o)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7