Reviews for Death Doesn't Want Me
WHY IS THERE NO UPDATE
PLEASE
CONTINUE THIS STORY
December-the-6th chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Such a shame you didn't continue it! 0 I'd really like to know what happens afterwards... surely edward will get found right? Anyway, I love your story and if you have time someday...do you think you could continue it? :3 pretty please?
Soko524 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Please continue! great job so far :D
TheDragonWalks chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
PLEASE MORE.
Awesome Shadows chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
This is really good! Will you update soon?
SoullessElric chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
YAT HE WILL BE FOUND! EMOTIONAL TRAUMA GALORE! Please update soon!
Lexyaakiddd chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well fucking shit.
HakuHunterNatural chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Hi! I really like your story and hope you will update soon! It's been 3 months! UPDATE! You can't leave us at a cliffhanger like that!
Harryswoman chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WRITE MORE THIS INSTANT!
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
AHHH! UPDATE! EEP!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
This is a very interesting storyline. I'm kind of fond of Ed being tortured stories and living beyond them, so I was curious to see what you were doing with it.

You might want to study up on burn wounds, though; they don't heal nearly as quickly as you've got Ed healing; in fact, they infect easily and if the scientists/doctors kept using that particular type of torture, they'd very quickly wind up with a corpse (much sooner than six months). Branding would probably work just as well, and only damage a small amount of the skin, or heating the metal directly that makes up Ed's ports, rather than trying to burn his back (a very easy thing to do, and only taking a small flame or a few pieces of coal).

Other than that, I enjoyed the story you have written so far, and will be looking for more of it. I see you're writing in present tense, but you sometimes fall back into past tense (not hard to do, present tense is sometimes difficult to write in).

Good luck and keep writing!
fluffi-dinosuar chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Please,continue!

I got so fidgety at this chapter!

I wanna see what Mustang and his team finds there, C:

I like the nice, short chapters, but it'd be great if there were more! I love the ideas!
Laora chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Oh...wow, this is really good. It's an excellent idea, well-executed, and...I just really, really like it.

The only thing I can think of that you could improve is that you switch between first person and third person a lot. (Unless that's your intention, to confuse us, haha) It's especially noticeable in this newest chapter. You start out in what we think is first person, Roy's, point of view, but then you start referring to Roy in third person, and continue talking as if you're in someone else's first-person point of view now. It's sort of confusing, haha

But other than that (and my wish for longer chapters! But these short ones do seem to fit this story's style better) I have absolutely nothing to criticize! I eagerly await new chapters :)
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
What the hell? I read four chapters, and then this crap? Urgh! Get on with the next chapter already!
LightMyBulb chapter 4 . 5/2/2011