Reviews for Equanimity
teacup storms chapter 42 . 12/28/2012
I really love the way you write Spock here. A lot of writers try, but here, with "Equanimity", you're the first to really make me *believe* that Vulcans are aliens, not just humans with emotional disorders identifiable by specific physical characteristics. Thank you for posting this. It's a joy to read, and I definitely hope to be able to read more in the future.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/27/2012
This fic is fantastic - and heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how Spock hangs in there. I'd have found myself a gun or a knife, or had an "accident" on an away mission long since. Please, please, write some more!
NYCUtopia chapter 42 . 4/17/2012
Awesomeness isn't only found in the sauce!

More, please?
Linstock chapter 42 . 12/16/2011
I loved this conversation. I really like you McCoy. It is an interesting and valid points that none of the crew , with the possible exception of Uhura , knew Spock before or realise how he may have changed. I am very interested in what Kirk will do with this insight.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 39 . 12/11/2011
Wow. you keep writing these amazing chapters! model united nations has something to the federation diplomacy set up, but the entire excercise is futile as no one has these rules and spatial arrangemnts that are mentioned. Where did you find this game description? is it your own? very cool.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 38 . 12/11/2011
Bones was amazing in this chapter! I can't believe he pulled this on Kirk- a mastermind where strategy and improvisation is required. To think, Kirk admitted to trusting Spock implicitly- something he probably wouldn't have inferred but stated. However, because Bones was flipping awesome- kirk was caught off guard. Brilliant! I love this story!
The Ga chapter 42 . 12/11/2011
Each chapter is well worth the wait...
Botsey chapter 41 . 12/8/2011
Yes, you are awesome. At the recommendation of my sister, M'Celeste I started reading this fan fic yesterday and lost sleep, have been seated at the computer for several hour because I could not leave the confines of the Enterprise and miss what was going on.

You have a remarkable gift. It appears you thoroughly understand your characters and flesh them out perfectly.

Thank you for this visit and please do continue.

Botsey
Linstock chapter 40 . 12/5/2011
Wonderful. Bones’ description of Kirk sounds so true to your charcterisation and them “So, sometimes, on shore leave, he takes his conscience with him” .. a real “Ah ha moment. Very well done!
spockside chapter 41 . 12/4/2011
"Starfleet regs are written for the guys that are gonna try to get around 'em every now-and-then."

Excellent point. Damn, Bones (and his writer) is good.
bookdragon01 chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
This was the insightful, psychologist Bones I've missed from TOS. Good character study in a short chapter.
Hephaestus01 chapter 40 . 11/27/2011
I adore this story. I cannot wait to read the next chapter! I am always so excited when I see these updates in my inbox. Great work!
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 40 . 11/27/2011
That last line is deep. Love it.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 39 . 11/26/2011
And that is, of course, the question. What does he feel?
Linstock chapter 39 . 11/25/2011
Very interesting. I can ell a lot of thought went into this and I look forward to the next chapter.