Reviews for Flying
Really liked this!
Bree597 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE
flame.of.abba chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I really like these kinds of stories, where Sam and Dean have run-ins with something NOT weird, or demonic...just people acting like complete jerks. Sometimes I think people are bad enough without the demonic getting involved. I love seeing these "brotherly love" stories, and Sam taking care of Dean is nice for a change...
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
A cross between giggles and sheer terror. No peck of how the bad guys looked?
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Such a nice idea, too sad you didn't make an actual multi-chapter story about it... I would have loved it
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Drugged Dean is so cute! And hilarious.
choccream24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I can definitely imagine Dean flying drunk! Hilarious! lol.
BeccaWinchester5783 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
LOL! This story was friggin hilarious! I hope Sam videotaped that whole expeirence. :) (I smell blackmail!) Awesome job. Looking 4ward 2 more of ur stories.
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
haha great stuff
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It was a nice story :D

Bye!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the good work
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hahaha, nice work. I enjoyed this!

"the younger one would have laughed too if it wasn't *so* past any kind of funny for him." that was a great line.

one this though- be careful with your tenses. you were slipping from past tense into present tense and back into past all through the story, and it's a little distracting.

aside from that though, great work. I liked the bit about "his knuckles were throbbing. it was a good throb. he could live with it."

good work- I really enjoyed this Fic. :)