Reviews for Two
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 7/9
Bawls face off forever and ever! Tears, pal! Excellent one-shot!
Lay
dayml chapter 1 . 1/7
boys are stupid
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
That was heartbreaking, I have no words to describe it
Kochabilka chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This was really good!
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
this is just sad.. Life can be that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I cried for Bella. So often, we still follow the old days and blame the mother. Pregnant women are emotional and often say things they didn't mean. Carlisle should have known that, but he and Esme were also overwrought. If Esme had followed her usual pattern and spoke to Bella instead of yelling, it would have been much better.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Wow. A great but sad one shot. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
What a sad story...this was the only one of yours I hadn't read yet, so I decided to read it. Today. Now. I'm glad you gave your newest one a different ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh my god, this is the most beautiful one shot ever, even if this story dooesn't have an HEA.
The most responsible for Bella's suicide is Edward for sure. How can he not do anything to show he care for Bella? He isn't care for her after sex, not try to protect and be there for her when the gossip arise, and not talk to her after he know about the pregnancies. And for Jessica, she is really the most devil teenager, she has a big part to for Bella's suicide. Its pity Bella is the one that should pay, she isn't doing anything wrong :)
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I just wanted you to know that a tear fell from my eye after reading about Bella's suicide. If this were real, I wish Edward had just owned up to everyone about how he never stood up for her.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Tears!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
this is a hard story to read so sad I'm ballingmy eyes out they were just too young to even get brought into this situation they didn't even have good communications maybe like Edward thought of later he should have listen but hindsight is 20/20 no one would have guessed what would of happened
Sarai GN chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That is why kids shouldn't have sex!
It's so sad how it all ended, Bella dead, Edward feeling guilty and being a single father and that poor child without a mother. Everyone acted wrong, but in the end is Marie who got it worse.
I'm crying my eyes off.
Beautifully writen.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Is sitting here bawling a review?
Cina's chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Wow great story. But I hate sad endings like this one. "Sigh"