Reviews for Take Two
BlossomxBrick11 chapter 1 . 6/28
Good Story keep up the good work
Yeah let her have twins a boy named brick Jr that looks just like brick sr and a girl named Brittany or Britt for short that has blossoms eyes her hair and bricks dare devilness
Blossicklover chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I loved it.
Night wolf chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Well I must say this has been an amazing story! You should think about doing this as a job
Christine chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Wow that was soooooo I don't know but blossom pregnant
NobodySaidThatIHaveToBeNormal chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Hahahaha The ending!
Buttercup rocks chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Awww so cute my fav couple is buttercup and butch they are so cute
naluutrash chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Funny you need to make another one please
7zebey chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Oh god, these bloopers... just XD

I must say, my favourite is the ketchup one. I'm sure anybody who has had to make a movie with friends can sympathize with the director. .

There's two thing that bugged me during this (completely awesome and amazing) story, it would be the spelling of "were". Each time I saw it, you had spelt it "where", which confused me for a while, as the two words have completely different meanings. Also, you occasionally switched tenses, but that's a common and easily overlooked mistake. ;)

Hope you keep on writing stories! (Especially PPG stories u)

- 7zebey
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
LMFAO
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Absolutely LOVED this I know if you made a another sequel it be just as AWSOME anyway this story is great!
My Lunatic Crow chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
LOVE IT ALL! but no offense like all sequels the first one is better
InuKikfan4ever chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Lol that was funny. Especially when they were dancing behind her xD Aww, I'm gonna miss this story :') You did a great job with it though! I'm glad I was able to read it!
icecreamlover267 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
NOOOOOOOOO I was excited it was was a boy because in EVERY fanfiction the couples always have a girl :(
Magical Blazze chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Cute and Funny XD! that is all i can say.