Reviews for And Your Eyes Say It All, Darling
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So sad :( I feel kind of creepy for reviewing a bunch of your stories all in the same morning, but I'm kind of addicted to the way you write Sirius and Lily, so there you go haha
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Sadness. I believe all of the Marauders as well as Severus were in love with Lily from the way they talk about her. But James saw her first I guess.
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow, that was really good! Usually I'm not much of a... Lilurius? fan, but this was magnificent! I loved how you portrayed the two - they knew they shouldn't, yet it was so tempting, they wanted it... But Lily resisted, and therefore, she rejected Sirius. Once again, I must say that it was really good - how they said so little, yet it was so painfully obvious what it meant, really got to my heart.

And then, finally, the punchline - 'It's as if all the light has suddenly gone out in the world'. It was, well, impressive, to say the very least. I loved it.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oddly, one of my favorite pairings. I liked this because I've never really read one like this. I like how at the end lily stops it. I also like that Sirius agreed. Good job and keep writing!
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is so sad. A little bit off in a way that I can't describe but good nonetheless.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
your lily is really realy good

and the last line is fantastic!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I wouldn't say the characterisation is off. I like how you have captured the torn emotions between these two. There is something broken - something very sad in here. I liked it alot. Though I am not quite sure whether it would have happened (James and Lily seem like the only "unbreakable" couple out there for whom canon works) you have made it believable which is great. I loved it!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
So depressing, but so well written. They're written differently to how you usually do but they're still wonderfully characterized. I think Lily is right, saying that it's wrong but it doesn't stop me from feeling sad for Sirius.

-Princess Ducky