Reviews for IM Me
reignbowz chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Ummmmmm, Where's the chapter?
pyrolover3 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
I love Wincest so much.
pyrolover3 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Sam saying " He and I have to talk. Don't we Renegade?" made me laugh so hard. Who knew Sam actually had balls?
Akarsha chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Hi, Im late to the story and I realise you may already have finished your new one but I would love to read Sam and Dean doing bloodplay. The more the better...
Insane-ButInControl chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Umm I'm confused. Where is the chapter? Is this just an authors note?
sunfire004 chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
hahah The Winchester Lessons! Course I cannot feel sorry for Adam, he has to learn :)
ousoonerfan chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
Love this story so far. And u did ask our opinion, right? Please don't have Adam w/them. I am one of the freaks out there I guess. I don't ever read my pairing with other people. I know lots of readers do but that just ruins a story for me. However this is your story if you take that direction sadly I will bow out but I want to tell you it has been wonderful !
Jay Yates chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Things are sure to get ackward with Adam hanging around. Loving the story.
sunfire004 chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
I do love this story...but I can't see adding Adam to the mix...ickles! Course writing is up to you..
Huanted Darkling chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
add Adam to the fun and he can truly find out what happed to the poor innocent table
PapiEsteven chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
Awesome chapter, Thank you
kefa2112 chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
another great chapter. please don't add adam to the boys extra curricular activities...just doesn't feel right; the chemistry just isn't there for me. of course, this is your sandbox and i am willing to play with whatever toys you are willing to share.
metallicarfan chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
Love the new chapters. Wonder what you plan to do with Adam. PLEASE don't add him in with the boys extracuricular activities, he's so NOT sexy and would totally ruin it for me. But do as you will, I will read it anyway.
CourtneyScott chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
Please dont add Adam! I love this story, and I love Sam&Dean, and I dont want him in it (. Your choice though of course. It would be funny if he found out about them, got to see his reaction and stuff P, but all 3 of them? blaah.
Genim Stilinski chapter 23 . 3/14/2011
OMGROTFL!

This chapter is full of win!

As for adding Adam into the relationship...maybe. I think that it should remain primarially Sam/Dean. But, perhaps, he could...I don't know. Try it out? Or maybe he could join them once he accepted that they were together (but that would mean that he'd have to have a bit of a freak out first.

I'll read it no matter what you decide to do.