Reviews for 3Guys1Girl
jbarbosa12 chapter 1 . 1/20
Good start
X.summergrey.X chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
oh my gosh. I've got to say I was hoping, in the beginning, despite know there was going to be angst, that it would work wonderfully between those three-Edward, bella and jasper. and I was so sad to see that it didn't and why it didn't. really an ass move on jaspers part. its sad they cant even be friends because of it but I don't blame them for not wanting to be friend with him at least.
but at least in the end, they all found some happiness.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Soooo she had no problem coming home to see her 2 men in bed with another without her knowledge? Wth? I'd be pissed.
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
And the lesson to be learned here is sharin' is not necessarily carin'! Threesomes are a fantasy...the reality won't ever hold! Anyway, glad it ended well for Edward and Bella!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Edward needs to heal himself before he can help Bella or even Jasper, although I'm not terribly forgivin' of Jasper's actions in this whole debacle!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Seem to me like they could all use a trip to a good therapist!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
"They" say these things happen for a reason and they might be right this time. This isn't exactly a healthy environment in which to raise a child!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Whoa! Alice is delusional and manipulative, Emmett is hittin' on Bella...all in all, this isn't doin' anybody any good!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Well, if she is pregnant, I hope it's Edward's!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
In this case, I have to agree with Bella! She needs distance from both of them!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Jasper is about to fuck up their whole relationship! Bella will be forced to choose and it won't be him!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This kind of relationship would be tricky anyway so havin' one of the boys monopolize Bella is not a great idea!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Now there's a guilty fantasy if ever there was one LOL!
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Wow they got closure and healed now they are getting married perfect
OcSickGirl chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
YAY! This is exactly how I wanted it to end. Well I probably would not have included Jasper at the end there, but I can hold a grudge like nobody's business...hahahaha

Anyway, LOVE IT, and thank you for finishing it!