Reviews for Tea Secrets
soraxtsuna123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You have to make another chapter or a sequal! Or more on this paring! You. Have. Too. If you don't...i will die because I love this crack paring.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
...Korea was portraited fairly well but Scotland..SCOTLAND...HE BECAME A CUTIE PPPFFTT BUT IT'S GOOD PPPPFFTT DON'T WORRY BUT AKSDFAHSDJFH SOFT SCOTLAND IS SO CUTE SOMETIMES 333
MADHATTER0409 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love it! If you can please do more of this pairing! I just love how you wrote Scotland as well as South Korea.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh soo cute!
confessing-to-heichou chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was so cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this pairing
Your translation was correct, but if you want it to be more informal and friendly, it's better to use 고마워, but if you wanted to keep it formal and polite, 감사합니다 is correct :)
Scarecrow and Rainseed chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good story.:) ...But man that sucks that someone already beat me to the punch with this pairing! :( I siresly am just writing the (what I thought would be, anyway) first ever . Oh well, I'll still writ it anyway. Hay, and whan Iam done come and read it and tell me what you think of it.

Scarecrow out. PEACE!
dragtame chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
wah that was awesome! would you let me make a doujin of this? because it might be really fun to make
Polar Pig chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Young Soo is so cute! You know he invited the word "cute" too! :D

He also invented other uber cool stuff. So awesome that I can't even name 'em!

So...I'm pretty sure you got the translation right, though I'm a defective Korean...

My ahoge is agreeing with me. :3 this pairing is interesting.

If the next chapter comes out, I'm gonna stuff my mouth with rice and kimchi using chopsticks while drinking soju in my hanbok, lol. (stereotype FTW)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
aww you just made me liek this pairing O.o haha

less than three to you!

you shoudl write more XDD
TWIST3D ALPHAB3T chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
D'awww! This is so cute. I really like how you've written both Scotland and Korea. Scotland/Korea is quite possibly the most unusual pairing I've heard of but so far it is absolutely adorable. I'm glad I read this (I'm a sucker for anything with Korea in it and I'm Scottish so hey what's not to love?) and I hope you write more soon.

Dachs x