Reviews for The Soft Kitty Correlation
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
i wish it had happened that way! thanks so much
Soldier Warrior chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Update soon, please! :D
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Please update soon, this story is amazing xx
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
wonderful fanfiction idea you've created here so looking forward to read more of your stories thank you for posting on here and sharing with everyone merry christmas and happy new year! :D
womanaction chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Made me smile lots and lots.
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Apart from Amy's intrusion on the amazingness of Shenny, I do actually like her character. However, the end was hilarious. I also loved that Sheldon preferred Penny for his caretaker. )
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Gee, I can't understand why Amy would get upset...*sarcasm* Just 'cause her boy who's a friend but not a boyfriend said that he'd rather have Penny with her delicate hands and good singing voice take care of him...nope, don't see what's wrong with that at all! LOL.
disordered chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So ridiculously cute! D Great job, so in character, I could see this actually happening on the show.
whoompah chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww so sweet! Ahahaha Leonard singing soft kitty to Sheldon would be hilarious XD
Emowyen chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
LOL, love how Sheldon makes everything he says seem so natural. Also, loved the part where Penny sings the witch is dead. I laughed so hard.
00JLO chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Nice fanfic.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Penny's eyes bugged, and her mouth formed into a little bow- her patented surprise face.

"And, why is everyone looking at me like I have some sort of alien protruding from my forehead- oh, Lord, I don't, right?" he asked, suddenly alarmed.

"Ding-Dong the witch is dead... Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding-Dong the Wicked Witch is dead..."And, Leonard allowed a smile to tug at the corners of his mouth...

d(*-*) ROFL
Awesome
otherside2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
very cute- the alien-out-of-his-head line was perfect!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OH MAN, THIS IS AWESOME! :D I LOVEd IT! _
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww this was adorable! You had everyone right in character esp Sheldon! "And, why is everyone looking at me like I have some sort of alien protruding from my forehead- oh, Lord, I don't, right?" and Penny singing at the end lol i could hear him saying those words! This was like a scene from a show! Bravo!