Reviews for The Ever-Locked Room
Wonderful story
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 7 . 10/17
Loved this!
Fortunefaded2012 chapter 7 . 10/5
This is quirky, original, and totally awesome. I love the way you portray Fred and Hermione. I love the story-line and the conflicts. In the end it was sweet and sad at the same time. Great job.
jjellybeans chapter 7 . 9/21
YOU MADE ME INTRIGUED, HOT AND BOTHERED, AND ALMOST CRY AT WORK! LOL This is one of the best fanfics I have read and I've been reading countless for 5 years! This story was so realistic and incredible. You have a gift. Thank you so much!
Da. M.F chapter 7 . 7/28
Annnd now I'm crying so much! This was incredibly good, amazing, I'm just flabbergasted. It was bittersweet but I loved every painful minute of it! Thank you for uploading.
SwishandFlick007 chapter 7 . 7/19
Holy crap this is wonderful. Stories aren't told from Fred's POV often enough. You captured him perfectly! #wandlorelove
kalikk chapter 7 . 6/27
PERFEITO...mais nada a comentar
CharmingCharmain chapter 7 . 6/17
Wow. Just- wow. Thanks for the tears and the heartache and the beautiful sadness. I loved this, if you couldnt tell. I love how you portrayed Percy; all too often he's seen as the "unliked member of the family". Even though they love him, they don't really want to spend time with him. So thank you for showing a different side to him. And I love how this was from Fred's perspective. I think the tone was very true to his character all throughout. I legit cried while reading this, so i hope my tears water your imagination. And it was just amazingly special how you find out at the end he's talking to his son. Overall: beautiful and bittersweet.
Intriguing, original, sweet and poignant.
alfiealfie chapter 7 . 5/27
That was certainly bittersweet. I don't usually read "back-from-the-dead" stories, but in this one, it makes sense. It doesn't irritate as much as the others. Took me a while to see that he is talking to Percy the Second, but I like that. You nailed the first person pov by the way. It always sounds cringey, but here it suits Fred's character. I'll be rereading this again and again... Thanks man 3
lunarwhy chapter 7 . 5/14
This broke my heart. What Percy did was unfathomable and incredibly sweet. Thanks for sharing!
UnicornMist chapter 7 . 5/10
Beautifully written. A touching story full of love, laughter and loss. Thanks for sharing.
AllieHatesYou chapter 7 . 4/5
im not crying... you're crying! I think I found my favorite story. it's so well written and beautiful. I love it so much. thanks for writing it.
AllieHatesYou chapter 1 . 4/5
you write the characters so perfectly. every single one of them is so well written.
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 3/25
Holy hell this is brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chapter. You got me all giddy over here.