Reviews for Apostolic Way
Ruth chapter 17 . 1/9
I have been reading and reading and reading these glorious stories! They are so different from the books but so amazingly well done. I love your intricate weaving of Narnia and WW2 time and the incredible detail! I think I shall always think of the kings and queens with these stories and the Guards you have given them! If you are still writing, PLEASE consider finishing this amazing story!
CV12Hornet chapter 10 . 5/5/2017
Interesting choice with Jill there. It's been a while since I read The Silver Chair, but I remember her being a standard British WASP there.
cuckoo chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
First comment of 2017 :)

I hope you update soon!
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Hmm, somehow, I missed the right order and read Rat and Sword before this one. Oh well, I'll just have to catch up.
sonsofdurin chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
After rewatching TLtWatW and PC recently I felt the need to reread some of my old favourite fics from back in the NFFR days. The Stone Gryphon series is as amazing as I remember it; the detail and research you have put into these stories is on a level I have rarely seen before or since then, and I hope that one day you finish Apostolic Way as it remains one of the best fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading
Kate B chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
... home, from the square electric lights to the conspicious lack of mirrors and the brown, repetitive meals. In an effort to understand the multitude of references he kept missing, now that he hung around with the Pevensies more often, Eustace had asked Lucy where he could access a Bible. Her eyes had lit up, and she presented him with her own copy, with pages lovingly worn and supple black leather.
"I hope this sheds some understanding on you, Friend", she smiled, a spark in her eyes making Eustace wonder if she knew his reasons for reading, "for you may find this parallels much of what Aslan wishes us to know".
Kate B chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Hey, Rth, you should rite a fic about Eustace first reading the Bible.

It was rather odd, how the entire world revolved around a character in an ancient tome, Eustace decided as he snuck quietly from Lucy's room into the hallway. After all, one was always being told to keep a cool head and that life wasn't a fairytale. In addition to cleaning their house of all classics other than the most dreary treatises on global trade, Harold and Alberta has striven for logic and banality in every aspect of their
Sarah chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
Thank you for the effort you put into these stories. I've been following them since the first part of The Stone Gryphon. I come back every now and then to reread bits and pieces; thank you for making the world of Narnia even more intriguing!
Stephanie chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
I do hope you continue this story some day! You've turned Edmund into one of my favorite literary characters. I never realized before how complex and flawed a character could be and that I could still really like him.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
I know it doesn't happen in the story, but Polly's letter to Richard made me really really want to see an outtake where Polly and Asim smuggle beavers out of Norway.

...

...pretty please?

Looking forward to your next update :)

-vanarian
fireice.ld chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
Iam so sorry I haven't reviewed before.
I this storry so much i have been reading it nonstop for the last three days. Please continue to write the story is ina very intersting place right now.
Can you also includ more of asim's pov pretty pretty
please
Monsters of NY chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
As I've been going through "The Stone Gryphon", I've been trying to organize my thoughts regarding your handling of race-heavy on the "constructive" and light on the "criticism", since I think you generally do a very good job-but after reading this chapter, I'm not sure if I have anything left to say. Jill Pole-*a canon character*-is from the Caribbean and biracial like me and that makes me incredibly happy.

On a tangentially related note, its interesting to see you handle the latter books, where there's less space for one to play with the story without running into canon. I'm particularly surprised to see the prism through which the reader sees Eustace and Jill's attack on Experiment House left relatively unchanged, and I'm left wondering if that is because of fidelity to the source, authorial agreement, or because the story gets to that in later chapters.
northpeach chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Am dearly looking forward to the next chapter~!
Lena chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
I sincerely hope that you are not finished with this marvelous work. I've read and reread it a few times in the past two years and would love to see more. Please consider revisiting our friends you've so carefully crafted!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
I love this. Please update soon! This is my umpteenth reading and it never ceases to amaze and delight me.