Reviews for Quiet like the Snow
RuffleRennie chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
It was so good! for a story, maybe Sam is about to kill himself for the sake of the world and Dean tries to talk him out of it, and before Sam does his next action, kill himself maybe, he says something for the first time. :3
just great.said me chapter 14 . 2/21/2016
this is a great story. Just confused about one thing, did Sam go blind at one point?
sunshine102897 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
UHHHHHH I FRICKIN LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. It was amazing. Woah. Sam being all mute and that miraculous need to finally use words again is what I love to see! Yaaaaaaayyyyy! Your story was so enticing that my college apps were pushed aside...oops...it just had to be read! I am so very glad I caught it in the complete stage. Waiting would have killed me. Thanks!
Innnnaaactive chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Loved it!
Midori Ookami chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Hahaha loved the ending! Really awesome fic!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hi there Becka,

Caprice from facebook - Brenda is worried about you. You left Facebook and I tried to find you on LJ and you are not there. I know things happen and you might have left the fandom but we are all concerned about you. Please let me know through here that you are okay and I will forward the message on to Brenda and the others in the pub... Pray that you are well. Miss you and hope you know how much we care.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love this fic
Pepper chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Damn good story and great ending. I loved it.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love the way you described the evolution of Sam's relationship with his family :) Especially Dean :) I think you definetly ket them in character :) Well done!
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This story was excellently written and enjoyable to read. It was fantastic.
The Not-So It Girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Love it so far !
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
This is a great fic. Love it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Oh holy hell!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Oh man!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Awesome chapter! Glad John got his head out of his ass!