Reviews for Quiet like the Snow
spnlover666 chapter 14 . 2/21
this is a great story. Just confused about one thing, did Sam go blind at one point?
sunshine102897 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
UHHHHHH I FRICKIN LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. It was amazing. Woah. Sam being all mute and that miraculous need to finally use words again is what I love to see! Yaaaaaaayyyyy! Your story was so enticing that my college apps were pushed aside...oops...it just had to be read! I am so very glad I caught it in the complete stage. Waiting would have killed me. Thanks!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Loved it!
Midori Ookami chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Hahaha loved the ending! Really awesome fic!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hi there Becka,

Caprice from facebook - Brenda is worried about you. You left Facebook and I tried to find you on LJ and you are not there. I know things happen and you might have left the fandom but we are all concerned about you. Please let me know through here that you are okay and I will forward the message on to Brenda and the others in the pub... Pray that you are well. Miss you and hope you know how much we care.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love this fic
Pepper chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Damn good story and great ending. I loved it.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love the way you described the evolution of Sam's relationship with his family :) Especially Dean :) I think you definetly ket them in character :) Well done!
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This story was excellently written and enjoyable to read. It was fantastic.
The Not-So It Girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Love it so far !
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
This is a great fic. Love it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Oh holy hell!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Oh man!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Awesome chapter! Glad John got his head out of his ass!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 12/23/2012