Reviews for All These Lives
I like it chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Well five stars the detail was amazing. It wowed me completly. Although at times I did get angry though like I do in history class in college when ever I hear about slavery. It just bothers me do you get that feeling whenever you hear detailed things about the boston massacre or slavery. Well I read another Fanfic about Sora being a slave It was great so is this one DA DRAMA IS REAL DOOD!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
Lol I love how Leon busts in there like he owns the place and walks out with a fugitive
Xerorose chapter 35 . 12/6/2012
Oh my god...This story is...AMAZING!
Some people have also bought some attention that my story is very alike and I can definitely see the resemblance, so I'll try my best to make it different. But after reading this story it has given me some different ideas and plots, Thanks for the inspiration!

Love the story!
chrizzle88 chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Even if he murdered him he did it to protect everyone else so that has to count for something right?

Anyway it was a good chapter. Pretty tense and all. Great job.
2lazy2signin chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
mfw the villain in ash ketchum
KeybladeMosstar chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm back with my second review of the night!

This story caught my attention probably because it was such a unique concept. I don't believe that I had read any fanfictions with slavery as the basis of the plot, let alone such a unique form of it. Overall, I found it rather fascinating to read about. It led me to read more of your slave stories in both the Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater categories, which are the only two fandoms I recognize from your stories. XD

I loved Sora's transition from a broken, beaten "Yu" to a leader, a brave young man, and especially an older brother. It wasn't sudden or choppy as what sometimes happens in stories either, which is something that tends to bug me. His stronger side was seen in bits and pieces towards the beginning, and it just flowed (I think I have a thing for that word!) from there.

Kairi's transition was definitely the biggest and probably the one that made me the happiest. She was just so cruel at first, and throughout those first chapters I kept thinking, "I thought she was a Princess of Heart!" XD Still, you made "mean Kairi" work much better than I've seen anyone be able to do it worked out very well with the plot. I was pleasantly surprised.

I really enjoyed Naminé an Xion as characters in this, probably because they seemed minor but actually played huge roles in advancing to plot. Three cheers to them for that! Their personalities were so colorful too, instead of being lumps on rocks like sometimes they end up being.

Well, I'll stop rambling and close up this long review. Keep writing!

KeybladeMosstar

P.S. I bought your book. :D
Ace chapter 35 . 8/13/2012
Should have had a roxas namine lemon
Cliche KH Fan chapter 35 . 7/13/2012
The is definitely one of my favorite storys of yours.

it's just as filled with dark and bloody damaged characters, and hot smut as everything else you write.
every chapter is like an emotional train wreck, its almost impossible to read more then one chapter at a time without exploding, but i just love it. and i'm just a big sucker for high school au and the whole slave thing played out brilliantly.

Anyway, i would like to see you try something new though, nothing major just maybe give Sora a break the poor boy deserves a little reprive. it would be nice to see someone like Xemnas or Seifer taking the brute force of your storys, or maybe Riku since you need a happy ending. you could always make Sora comfort someone else instead, you have done it before, albeit while he was still suffering himself. he could comfort Kairi, Roxas, or an OC - though id hate to see her scarred (

p.s. if you ever want a beta reader for anything kingdom hearts, soul eater, or just a spell-check for anything else id be happy to help.
Requiem in the Night chapter 35 . 7/4/2012
Dang, is everything you write perfect? Despite the occassional typo (which is practically nothing and I totally understand), the writing is impeccable. It's yet another perfect balance of dialogue and character description, and the story manages to carry itself even when there are moments without conversation. I thought Kairi was really well-developed with her character change, but Sora was just amazing in this story. I fell in love with his character; I know this is sad to say, but he was so broken it was perfect. I loved the slave concept (always do), and I really identified with the characters. (Also, you have the BEST author's notes. I read every one of them.)

I would only say that the dialogue feels a bit rushed in some aspects when they talk about Roxas finding Sora. It seems to come out so easily and repeated frequently, when I feel that it should be a bit more hesitant because of its importance to them. (I hope you're not upset by that! I don't want to seem rude or anything. I really, really don't, especially when I admire your writing so much.) But of course, that's my personal preference in that area, although I love the fact that everything is straight to the point without losing that touch of emotion that makes a story so exciting. I seriously couldn't peel my eyes away from this one, even at 4:30 in the morning when I was supposed to be sleeping.

Well, I know this review's pretty late in coming, but like I said, I've been going through the list and reading. Thank you for another great story, and I'm sure you'll see me again.
takari2014 chapter 35 . 4/30/2012
I liked this story you are a great author :)
y chapter 35 . 4/15/2012
y no sequal i think it needs one please i need a sequal
anonymous chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
srry but i like to be anonymous i just started reading and i am hoping for 2 relationships to start lol i feel like a fay dude gagging at thought of being gay now u ever think of making a sonic the headghog story
mT chapter 35 . 4/10/2012
Nice ending also you sounded like a girl when you talked about your bf that you borrowed the game. _
SirRealism chapter 35 . 3/30/2012
Loved it. I thought the conclusion was especially nice, though a bit more attention to the Roxas/Namine relationship would have been appreciated.

You went a little over the top with Riku, yes. His change of heart was a bit too abrupt given that he was a totally unrepentant rapist at the start of the story. It certainly wasn't enough of a problem to ruin the story for me though.
SirRealism chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
It seems kind of wrong that they left Yuna with Riku, given their history. And that she seems okay with that.