Reviews for Consequences
RandomReader chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
O my, I love the story, it could really be multi-chaptered, no objections. It really goes under the skin - I even cried a bit. Very well written and the characters were also kept in character.

Na, now I'm too imagining Heiji like Conan's best deduction...
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice. Very sweet. -
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
;_; H-Heiji...and Kazuha, and Conan too. Everyone was so *perfect*. Heiji was just the right mix of brash and loud and angry and devastated, and the way Kazuha brought him out of his shell even though she was hurting along with him and the Heiji-Conan best friend interaction was masterfully done. This was a scenario I hadn't ever considered-but of course, those two get into enough dangerous situations that they couldn't always get out unscathed. Paralysis is a sensitive topic, but you handled it with gravity and compassion for the psychological damage it wreaks on a person. Great job!
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was awesome. I don't know Kazuha's character very well, but everyone seemed in-character. I loved it.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really liked your little story ! And I'm happy you made Conan a real part of it ;) I love the little boy and his friendship with Heiji !

I won't comment on the Osakan dialect you used ... because I don't read it well ... I still need time with "normal" English so I'll let you guess how long it takes to understand when authors don't follow grammar rules anymore.

But the idea was good and you wrote it well !

As I said before, I'm more fond of Heiji-Conan interactions than Heiji-Kazuha ones But I admit you did a good job with the girl.

Congrats !

-Cat :)
Conan's best deduction chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
You could proabably turn this into a multi-chap fic, if you ask me. I think that the chase scene was especially excellent. I can just imagine a wheel chair going 45 mph down the street as Heiji laughs manically. I kinda liked the ending.