Reviews for Midnight Sun & Melting Snow
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 3/14
I have to admit, Skwisgaar/Toki was my favorite pairing, but the more I read of this, the more I fall in love with this pairing. And this story just gave me a huge push in becoming a solid Pickles/Toki shipper for life.
rainrocksy chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
i think your metalocalypse fics are the best by far. pickles and tiki are my favorite, but you also write the other characters so well. i think it's important to make your display of the characters in your writing as similar as possible to how they are in the show. i feel you accomplished that greatly hear, as well as in your other metalocalypse fics. i well keep reading yours as long as you make them.
TheBird.and.TheBee chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
This story was fantastic until you made Nathan a monster. I see that so much in Metalocalypse fic. Nathan is one of the kinder members of the band and him behaving with such aggressiveness, especially in romantic situations is kind of OoC. I mean you see how he was with rebbecca? And when He had his first argument with toki, it was because he cared about him. I mean, he saved the kid in the midst of the revengencer's attack. I may be going a bit overboard with caring about this, but so many people do this with nathan just because he's huge and menacing looking. it just doesn't seem fair.
SamSam M chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. I started watching metalocalypse a few weeks ago and a friend and i thought, "How cute would toki and pickles look together?" so i decided to see if there were any fanfic's out there on them.

Your stories are AWESOME! XD i ams want to reads them all!
MidnightClouds chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love how brutal/un-brutal Nathan can be. He tries, he tries so hard sometimes. 8D

I love the comedy mix in with this story. It wasn't all frowns and dark clouds, even though I love me some angst/drama. :D Metalocalypse screams for brutal comedy!

And I love the progression of Toki/Pickles relationship. Pickles couldn’t just help but to fall in love. :'D

...I have this strong urge to go and watch all the episodes from season 1-3 now. Haha
Slegger0404 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Awesoooome. Pickles and Toki, just...aye amazing.
lacking efficiency chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Well I tell you what, I LOVED the idea of Pickles being the "cool guy" and trying to help Toki feel more in place in the band, it totally seems like him. Like, "Hey dude, don't worry have a beaarrrrr!" _

And I think the teasing started out being very in character, sort of a hazing thing they probably totally did to Toki first off. Even the note Skwisgaar wrote seemed to fit him. What I had a problem with was Nathan making Toki suck him off. Not because I'm against slash or anything, (I came for the Pickles/Toki lol!) but because it seems so... not like him at ALL.

I have to say though, if I ignore the nagging thought that Nathan would never force a sex act on anyone, his line about it being totally gay and him being sort of ashamed of it, DOES sound like him.

So in conclusion, I'm torn on this fic.
downmoon chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
So cute. If you do a sequel, I'll squeal!
downmoon chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
D'aaaww! Poor Toki!
downmoon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Awww! I love Pickles/Toki SO MUCH, and this has been great so far! I likes!