Reviews for Child of the Darkness
Hango chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
Heck, I nearly missed the epilogue, since I didn't receive any alert :)

Anyway, nice, well-rounded ending, also nice touch with the book metaphore.
Nightroad chapter 26 . 8/22/2011
Thanks for final chpater Nikly.

Cute way to close story. Considering all bad things that happened to them ending is maybe little to light and too (maybe bit unrealistically)convenient for girls, but despite that I dislike bad endings, so it's pretty good. Letting someone die in final would leave bad after taste for me. Keep up good work if you decide to write new one.
chaotic9 chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
Good way of ending this fic. It is not that short and you are right in ending this a close as cannon as possible. Like you said Will may not cut up as a true villain, although she can walk around the border of true villainy. Who knows.

And also good thought in ending this story with an open ending. You may not have any plans now, but you could make a sequel or story that followed the events that happened. Still, it is your call.

Anyway, great ride that this story provided and I hope to see your next work as soon as possible.

See you at my story.
FFHannibal chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
Very nice ending!

I'm happy to see that Will will get back to normal (or at least as normal as possible).

And of course everyone is at least a bit scared of their future, but the first step is the most difficult one and with friends and family, you'll probably get there.

Great story!

Keep writing!

Han
Kalims chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
It is always anxious, but amazing, the feeling of starting a new future, especially with a regretful past. Will's got a lot to do, from apologizing to rebuilding all of her relationships including with her mother and Matt.

It could have been a longer chapter if you worked a little bit more on detailing the feelings and the situation, but your description was not bad at all. A fine chapter, and I always was fond of open endings :)

A truly enjoyable fic and you did a great work with it, considering it's your first. Bravo and thank you for this story
nightmaster000 chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
This was a truly great story loved it and i hope your next work is as good as this one if not better.
XV-Dragon chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Aswome final chapter NIkly, a bit more open then I thought the ending would be but still very good. Can't wait to see what ever your next idea will be :)
Lexvan chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Wel, this was a happy ending. I like how you left things the way they were. That way if you want you could do a story in which you can show the reaction of Susan when she sees Will. Not to mention when and if Will gos to Metamoor to apa;ogize to her friends there. Will they accept the apology or not? Who knows? I had an idea for a story, but I don't know if it would be good. Anyway, good job with the ending. And good luck on the next story you think of.

Great story! Keep it up!
DayDreamer9 chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Excellent :) "thumbs up"
Aria Morid chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
I immensely loved your story! It had everything in it I could wish for. You've written it well. I take my hat of for you.

Ben scritto! E un finale piacevole.

(Yeah, I'm learning Italian at the moment, considering that I've got family over there...)
yellow 14 chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
It's not bad, the grammar in the earlier chapters. A wonderful ending, keep writing
Hango chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
Thus ends the story. I haven't regretted reading it, though I expected... dunno, more? It's not as if it was bad, or anything like that, I just did not get attached to it that much. I'm looking forward to read more stories written by you, however.

Thanatos should watch 'My Little Pony' episodes non-stop. Yes, I think that would be a fair punishment :)
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Great Chapter
Nightroad chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
Thanks for another chapter Nikly. Sort of short but still quite good. Guess countrary to my belief Will did not died yet, which is good(at least its sort of happy end) Still wanted to ask regarding on how you made this chapter - , was this outcome original/initial concept or you changed it, or you had several outcomes in mind, and if so and it's not a secret can you share them.

As for Thanatos- dont really see how he could be punished, considering they are such integral to universe beings, you could as well try to punish forces of nature - storm, nightfall etc. Pain and time is not a factor for them so that pretty much doesnt leave much options. Also considering such entity's nature I believe they would have much more different views on concepts of justice or retribution than mortals, I would say incomparable even.

As always waiting for next, and I guess this time last chapter.
DayDreamer9 chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
WILL LIVES! YAY! :D

And I probably woulda strangled Thanatos with my bare hands after the sh*& he pulled on the girls ;-; But at least now they won't have to bear the guilt and resentment and all that yucky stuff. It's better this way, I guess, until they're ready to accept it.

This was very well done; I can't wait for the Epilogue!