Reviews for Not Just A Dance
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awesome! I LOVE it when they dance together! it's a shame that episode DIDN'T turn out like that! yet another awesome Delena fanfic.
ailuj14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww, how sweet. 3 Thank you for writing this wonderful story. :) Keep up the great work! I Favourited this.

—Kristina
xoMarinxo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I LOVED THIS! 3 try lestining to the song make it work by neyo while reading it... i did it made my heart clench! good job! :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
that was good keep it up
midnightwings96 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This writing was beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Himitsu no Neko chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is a great piece of work. You made it sound real and I could visualize their dance. It's too bad they aren't together in the series.
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Perfection.. thank you :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This totally should have been included in that episode.
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved their first dance and this one is beautiful too
caiktin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aaaaaaamazing (: I love, love, love it. Another fantastic one-shot. Terrific :D

- Novallet34
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Absolutely love watching these two dance and the way you described everything helped with the visual. Great descriptions & amazing O/S!
AB chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Good story.
LoveEpicLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love the flow to your writing and the feelings in it. Great piece!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I SO wish the writers would have included another dance, but their not cool enough. You on the other hand...are a goddess. Amazing. I really wish this would have happened. But alas...it didn't. Great job!
1864impala NO LONGER IN USE chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i dont even know what to say; i loved this so much, i just want to hug you! .. except, you know, we dont know eachother so that would be weird, right? haha, what i'm trying to say; this is...more than amazing. its..everything a delena fan fiction needs to be.