Reviews for Life on Thedas
zachshadrack chapter 21 . 8/24
Honestly confusing at times but well written nonetheless
moosejuice5 chapter 21 . 6/1
Loving this fic, hope it gets an update soon :)
sketchywolf chapter 21 . 3/17
update now!
Bluesnowman chapter 21 . 1/27
Very good work.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
I'm not normally one for self inserts, but I like what you did with this one. Rather than having it be a straightup "This is me in Dragon Age" you actually have us asking some questions about your protagonist.
correnhimself316 chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
Oh boy, this is some Persona shite here!
SNicole25 chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Wait . . . Ventus isn't an elf . . . is he?
redbarron297 chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
So I just read this whole thing in a day. I', loving the story, though chapter pacing could use a little work, and group chemistry I am, neverthless, excited to see the story of Ventus. It's awesome.
Doombug chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
ugh little to no plot warping and everyone is in character? I hope or what is the point to read the story at all I might as well just play the game for the 7th time, if you aren't going to change anything there isn't a reason to write a story
axleonex chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
NoOneInParticular17
lol, I find it ironic you think the character is Mary sue when what you just described is exactly the opposite of what Mary sue is.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
So this is over that blows
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
well this story sucks. Your charter can barley use a sword and can absolutely do nothing else but be cannon fodder or comic relief. This kind of story is just as bad as a mary-sue/gary-stu insert. You have a charter who has the skill range of a child and somehow he's suppose to survive the hordes of enemies. This stories not worth reading
Tirion I chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Well, the name that came to him makes sense then... but wait, surely he'd have noticed by now if he was an elf. Ferelden is racist enough about them, surely one would have called him knife-ear or something... then again, in this 'verse, mixed-race offsprings appear to be human, e.g.: Slim Couldry.
In caverns dark chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Brilliant job
Inverness chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Fantastic story. It's too bad you've stopped updating it.