Reviews for Life on Thedas
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 21 . 10/15
Wow, touching backstory of Malcom. So Ventus is elf?

I know this story has not been updated for a long time, but still it is a very nice story so far, I hope you will complete it someday.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 19 . 10/15
Good tryst, making Duran king was best, and in game inspite of all machinations, Bhelen was better than Harrowmont.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 18 . 10/15
Nice twist, appearance of Duran and Sigrun.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 14 . 10/15
Different scenes from Ventus's real life on Earth were impressive, so did he get out of coma and went in to ECT (shock therapy) or he imagined two realities. Intersting.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 12 . 10/15
Oh who were those people he killed? Good chapter.

Elyssa is this much pragmatic towards Loghain this early in game? Without him nothing would have happened, Howe would have killed Couslands years ago if he could, he didn't because he needed support, Howe might have been the sword but force behind every evil act was Loghain's paranoia and distrust, something we have seen in our real world tyrants.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 9 . 10/15
Yups I had two simultaneous playthorughs too, male noble warden romancing Morrigan and female noble romancing Alistair. So I get it why you did that too. ;-)

However my Canon is Aedan/Morrigan/Goes through Eluvian/God Child.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 7 . 10/15
Great, so there is some hidden power in Ventus.
Great idea of fade dream about projections, loved it.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 6 . 10/15
This story is getting more interesting, Wynne knows about Ventus! Suspense. Suspense.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 3 . 10/15
This is Sparta, I laughed so hard on this.

Ventus is using his knowledge in innovative way, the barricade at lake is intuitive idea.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 2 . 10/15
Really funny, especially conversation with Morrigan. I like how the character is trying to hide his foreknowledge from companions.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 1 . 10/15
Had seen a lot of, 'girl thrown in to Thedas' situations, this is first guy story I came across, and since I am a guy, I got partial to this one. Well done. Also liked humour in this story. Great.
Nipplegunz chapter 21 . 4/3
Cool story, hope there is more!
moxer chapter 1 . 4/2
So it was 7 years since the last update... and I'm still here hoping that you will come back and finish this amazing story.
vmage2 chapter 21 . 10/6/2017
This is a great story. I hope it isn't dead.
Blah chapter 13 . 6/5/2017