Reviews for Life on Thedas
Tigiris chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
I've read all of this through to this chapter just this evening and I kid you not, it exceeded my expectations. It's true, I usually skip over stories where people just place themselves into a video game or a book, but you weren't kidding around when you said you'd work at it. It's very well done and people stayed well in character. Especially Alistair, I'm particularly glad you captured him as well as you did. ;) I'm a bit disappointed that I'm going to have to stop here for now, seeing as there aren't more chapters yet. I suppose that just means I'll have to stay in touch with the story. :D Awesome job.
samurai89 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
This is probably the ONLY story where a GUY falls in Ferelden. And the way you do it is quite original and your writing is excelent and enjoyable. Please keep up this amazing work and happy holidays!
Stinyx chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
This is good! Please keep up the great work!
Anon chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
interesting. You managed to keep a usually lame chapter/filler (because its a Christmas special)from being lame. Hope your enjoying your Christmas.
Dw959 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Nice chapter! And merry Christmas everybody! Don't even dare to say happy hollidays i will Lynch you...

Alistair with a gollem action figure. Couldn't stop laughing.

Hope you update soon! By the way, people with great pride i tell you that it has become an oc/Morrigan fic!

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
LOL aaawww the first kiss is always the I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR AND HOPE U UPDATE SOON!
ArchShadow24 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
D'aaaaaw! Fluffy and warm, perfect for the holidays! Keep writing this story, its epic and it deserves to be finished! Now here's a christmas cookie and have a merry christmas!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Ha ha! Relationships start, the Christmas special is had...

...and we only now find out you're Australian? Jeez, man, that's interesting! Good thing you've got that accent, I guess.

And yes, Alistair, you have no idea what awaits you with the fangirls back home. I swear to high holy heaven, the fangirls will murder your virginity.

Anyhow, good times are had. Keep going!
the stone tiger chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
you kissed a (crazy selfish sadistic) girl and you like iiit! lol

i'm very curious how this will work out xD

seeing ven is going to be a warden (probably).. and morrigan can do that dark ritual...

will ventus b the father of an old god?

in that case

awesomesauce! lol

update soon!
Spirit Wolf chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Nawww... Awesome chapter. I'm from Australia too, it's weird how we sound english. I am loving this fic, and you are so right about the fangirl thing. Keep writing as fast as you can, I love this.
AlexxandriaKrieger chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Speaking as a loyal Alistair fan-girl, I must agree with you; we crazy bitches who find idiocy endearing would rip his innonence to shreds!

D'aww, now you've got me all fan-girly for Ven/Morrigan! :D

I'm still curious as to what Ventus is suppose to look like. I keep imagining the scenes in my head, and he looks like the Ventus from Birth by Sleep in my imagination, just because of the names and all that. Is it purposely left unsaid?
Random Reader chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Fuck yah keep going!
ArchShadow24 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Ah so now he's a blood mage. Interesting to see where this goes. Loved the line to the desire demon, wished that could've been an option in the actual game. Anyway, can't wait for the Christmas chapter. I wonder if the rest of the party will trust him again. Btw, I love this story, a lot!
Dw959 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter, suks for ventus tough. But i do think that his arm looks wicked )

I remember a conversation with Wynn about an abomination being able to regain his mind. Would be nice to see.

Can't wait for the special.

Update soon.
Dark Wanderer18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It seemed you made him more powerful but at the sametime limited.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »