Reviews for Life on Thedas
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
LOL aaawww the first kiss is always the I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR AND HOPE U UPDATE SOON!
ArchShadow24 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
D'aaaaaw! Fluffy and warm, perfect for the holidays! Keep writing this story, its epic and it deserves to be finished! Now here's a christmas cookie and have a merry christmas!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Ha ha! Relationships start, the Christmas special is had...

...and we only now find out you're Australian? Jeez, man, that's interesting! Good thing you've got that accent, I guess.

And yes, Alistair, you have no idea what awaits you with the fangirls back home. I swear to high holy heaven, the fangirls will murder your virginity.

Anyhow, good times are had. Keep going!
the stone tiger chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
you kissed a (crazy selfish sadistic) girl and you like iiit! lol

i'm very curious how this will work out xD

seeing ven is going to be a warden (probably).. and morrigan can do that dark ritual...

will ventus b the father of an old god?

in that case

awesomesauce! lol

update soon!
Spirit Wolf chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Nawww... Awesome chapter. I'm from Australia too, it's weird how we sound english. I am loving this fic, and you are so right about the fangirl thing. Keep writing as fast as you can, I love this.
AlexxMorgenstern chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Speaking as a loyal Alistair fan-girl, I must agree with you; we crazy bitches who find idiocy endearing would rip his innonence to shreds!

D'aww, now you've got me all fan-girly for Ven/Morrigan! :D

I'm still curious as to what Ventus is suppose to look like. I keep imagining the scenes in my head, and he looks like the Ventus from Birth by Sleep in my imagination, just because of the names and all that. Is it purposely left unsaid?
Random Reader chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Fuck yah keep going!
ArchShadow24 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Ah so now he's a blood mage. Interesting to see where this goes. Loved the line to the desire demon, wished that could've been an option in the actual game. Anyway, can't wait for the Christmas chapter. I wonder if the rest of the party will trust him again. Btw, I love this story, a lot!
Dw959 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Nice chapter, suks for ventus tough. But i do think that his arm looks wicked )

I remember a conversation with Wynn about an abomination being able to regain his mind. Would be nice to see.

Can't wait for the special.

Update soon.
Dark Wanderer18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It seemed you made him more powerful but at the sametime limited.
drakontion chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
This is a great chapter! I love Ven's musings at the beginning and how he's reacting to everyone's suspicions.

Also: iOh God, she's a Twilight vampire! /i - this is about where my drink ended up on the monitor :D
errantknight chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Uh oh... This is bad. Very, very bad. And with the blood magic, it's even worse. Don't know how Ventus is going to get out of this-and Elissa might have gone nuts! This doesn't seem like a good plan.
the stone tiger chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
abomination AND blood-mage?

Alistair is gonna throw a sissy fit when he finds out xD

The rest will nearly cry... Save sten and morrigan... Sten will be angry and morrigan mildly amused (morrigan approves 8) lol
AlexxMorgenstern chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Do I smell a Kingdom Hearts referance in there? I believe I do! ;)

This chapter made me cry. Really, it did, no lie! Well now, Ven must become stronger, meet the demon possessing him in the Fade, and kill it, maybe before...y'know...the world explodes.
ArchShadow24 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Moar moar MOAR! Must have moar! *goes into coughing spasms* Ahem, now that that's out of the way I must say that was the most freakin epic thing I've read! Hell yeah!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »