Reviews for Life on Thedas
the stone tiger chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Ouch... Lol

He saved everyone... But burned the village in the process

(is it "he" or "you"?) Lol
the stone tiger chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
cool story so far

I normally don't read dragon age stories but I do read vexations and herr wozzeck said this is gonna b good so here I am :)

I did play the game though and u have the feeling u played it (far) more then once xD

Looking forward to the next update
errantknight chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
I'm really enjoying this so far. It's a very amusing and fresh take on both DA:O walkthrough stories, and those of a modern person ending up in a book/game. The stakes got a little higher with Elisa moving out of character. I'm very interested to see where this goes.
Drek Amell chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Awsome so far. Might I suggest having sten teach ventus skills for a two handed weapon? It would make him seem cooler.
NesSelene chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Quite interesting, looking forward to see how your story develops :)
badculture chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
No trolling from me! It's great to see a self-insert with some real personality!

I was particularly impressed by the fight scene that you put together at the end of the chapter; it was both exciting and easy to visualize blow by blow.

The only thing that didn't quite make sense to me was the part where the main character felt the need to fake his name. With characters like Duncan, Wynne, Connor, Lily, Fiona and Lloyd running around (not to mention Malcolm) it seems like standard earth names are pretty... well... standard in Fereldan. Unless Ventus' real name is Wang or something, his decision to use a fake name seems a bit odd. It's a minor detail, but it was enough to pull me out of the story. In that brief moment, it didn't feel like Ventus was acting organically, it felt like he was forced to act a certain way because you (the author) really wanted him to have that name.

Again, that's a minor detail and it doesn't diminish all of the things you're doing well. I think you've done a really great job with this, and I hope you continue. Thanks for sharing!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
There shall be life on Mars my good friend. D

I look forward to seeing (and beta'ing) your future chapters, if only to see what is going to happen next.

So fun times abound, and I look forward to the next update!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13