Reviews for Life on Thedas
axleonex chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
how did you choose you're songs? they go really well with the story!
Konous the grey chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
I'm just gonna call you a son uva bitch once.

You son uva bitch.

This is a fantastic story, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who considered becoming part abomination in a story, thankfully you've satisfied that itch of mine. I appreciate that greatly.

On the other hand, it says here you haven't updated since 2011. This is a problem, you see I love your fucking story and it makes me sad to think that you've left it alone this long.

Update it please, your stream of consciousness writing is too hilarious and poignant for you to just let this go.
digijim95 chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Holy Shit. Is there an Origin you haven't incorporated yet? I know this hasn't been updated, in like, a year and a half, but I really hope you come back to this, it's awesome. Really awesome. I don't normally read DA fanfiction but an author named S3ek mentioned this at the start of his DA SI and I had to check it out, I'm really glad I did. Again, I don't hold out a lot of hope, but this was really well done and I hope you decide to continue it, I need to find out who "The hanged man" is!
Jasper chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Well, I like it.
Seriously, though, this is a very well-written story. The OC is believable and stays far from Suedom, the characters are consistent with their in-game personalities, and...well...
Honestly, I could praise the story to the heavens for as long as I want, but that doesn't accomplish much, does it?
This story is excellent. Yeah, it has flaws. The phrasing is a bit awkward at times. But these don't really detract from it. The only real problem that I can see is that it seems to be dead. And on a cliffhanger, too! No updates since May of 2011? A pity that such a promising and enjoyable work like this got left behind. If you're still reading the reviews on this story, please - we would like to see it get finished. It's good enough that it's worth the time. Never too late to get back into it, after all.
Peridotty chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Please update, pretty pretty please! This story is without a doubt awesome, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants ven's story completed... so please? ;P
PhantomX0990 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Argh. Why does it say this story is complete when it obviously isn't? I hate it when writers just abandon their stories, especially when they have a decent following. I was really liking the story, but now I'll never know how it ends, or what happend/s to Ven. Now I'm pissed, I was so looking forward to finishing it. Ruins my day, it does.
Inara Seraph chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
What was with the random Persona reference at the end..?

Anyway, I like the story!
PorkKage chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
dun dun dah!
spidermonkey92k chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
so is this story abondoned
senna-robbins chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I will admit I wasn't very keen on the self-insert idea, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. And I gotta say I'm glad I did because I love this so much! The Princess Bride moment between Elisa and Zevran made my day! You've done a really great job with this and I can't wait to read more so please update soon!
Nemrut chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
Insert OC from the real world is a premise that I didn't think could be pulled off in a good fashion but I am glad to be proven wrong. Although I fear that Elisa was not written as appropriate to her status and rank as it could have been it is still a well told story.
WorldStrider chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
This story is awsome! I cant wait for you to update again.
Windle chapter 21 . 11/20/2011
MIND BLOWN
GahoCleric chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Wow...a DOOM comic reference, I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. This is awesome, well written, amusing and heart wrenching at the same time.
Lang Noi chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Hazza137 -

Excellent chapter-except for this one spelling error at a critical junction: "KEEP AWAY FRO ME!"

There's a missing M there.

Still, I'll be happily following this story because I think you've done the near-impossible-made a self-insert fic worth reading. :D Loving it!

~ Lang