Reviews for Life on Thedas
GahoCleric chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Wow...a DOOM comic reference, I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. This is awesome, well written, amusing and heart wrenching at the same time.
Lang Noi chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Hazza137 -

Excellent chapter-except for this one spelling error at a critical junction: "KEEP AWAY FRO ME!"

There's a missing M there.

Still, I'll be happily following this story because I think you've done the near-impossible-made a self-insert fic worth reading. :D Loving it!

~ Lang
Starkaster chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
This story is inexplicably awesome!
zGreece chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
"You betrayed the law!"

"LAW!" Bhelen shouted mockingly

XD

Fan of the Nostalgia Critic, I see?

Great reference!
zGreece chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
FUCK. YES.

This was awesome.
StormOfScript chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
This. Story. Is.

AWESOME!

Anyway, ignoring that little outburst, I could never have thought a "dropped in Thedas" OC could be written well, but you have proved me wrong. Your ability to plot is amazing, the twists and turns in Ventu's circumstances are interesting to read.

Ventus himself fits right in with the rest of the cast, his character seamlessly finding it's own place in the Dragon Age world.

The chapter itself was througholy well done, and my sympathies lie with Malcolm. The fight with Flemeth was done superbly well, espicially integrating minor, usually ignored, characters like Ogrhen and Zevran into pivotal positions.

Now, let's hope this isn't a dead fic and I didn't pull an all nighter for nothing. Excellent story, please update soon!
S3eK chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
Ding dong, the witch is dead...

Great chapter, as usual. I look forward to the next update.

Ventus from the Alienage? He's got an Elf parent?

UPdate soon please.

Seek
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
WHY THE AM I READING MY LITTLE PONY FANFICS? THEY GOT REALLY GOOD ALL OF THE SUDDEN. THE MAIYANS WERE RIGHT! THE WORLD WILL BE OVERRUN BY BRONIES IN 2012!

Me thinks they are overeacting.

If you think that this comment was random, just wait. I'm posting this on pretty much every other fanfic because it's TRUUUUEEEEEEE
hopelessromantic34 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
i did not see that comeing. sorry it took so long to repley but the seeker has returnd
Viktorius chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Really really enjoying this!

More please!
chaosknight chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Great story. Update soon.
tree1138 chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I think you a great job at making the stand off with Malcom very descriptive, and the music definitely was a cool touch. I could picture it just like it was a scene from Dragon Age. How could Ventus be from the Alienage if he is human?
A Narcissist chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
This is an...unusual place to find Persona fusion. I'm interested to see where this is heading.
My imaginary friends chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
This fanfic's really interesting I'm literally glued to the computer screen, keep writing or there will be dire consquences O_o
Gureifox chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Good chapter my only question, is Ven losing his memiores from earth
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »