Reviews for Life on Thedas
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
WHY THE AM I READING MY LITTLE PONY FANFICS? THEY GOT REALLY GOOD ALL OF THE SUDDEN. THE MAIYANS WERE RIGHT! THE WORLD WILL BE OVERRUN BY BRONIES IN 2012!

Me thinks they are overeacting.

If you think that this comment was random, just wait. I'm posting this on pretty much every other fanfic because it's TRUUUUEEEEEEE
hopelessromantic34 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
i did not see that comeing. sorry it took so long to repley but the seeker has returnd
Viktorius chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Really really enjoying this!

More please!
chaosknight chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Great story. Update soon.
tree1138 chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I think you a great job at making the stand off with Malcom very descriptive, and the music definitely was a cool touch. I could picture it just like it was a scene from Dragon Age. How could Ventus be from the Alienage if he is human?
A Narcissist chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
This is an...unusual place to find Persona fusion. I'm interested to see where this is heading.
My imaginary friends chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
This fanfic's really interesting I'm literally glued to the computer screen, keep writing or there will be dire consquences O_o
Gureifox chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Good chapter my only question, is Ven losing his memiores from earth
PatheticallyKingly chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Revelations! Action! Drama! Twas a brilliant chappy!
Shinkansen chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
First, let me express how happy I am that you updated. This is absolutely the first (and possibly the last) self-insert that had me hooked from the start. And now, for the relevant chapter review points:

Ventus, a half-elf? Interesting (and surprising).

So, Flemeth was merely protecting Malcolm's family? I was expecting a more sinister turn, I must admit.

The high dragon battle was a little bit flat to me, sorry.

Very nice Oghren and Zevran characterization.

To conclude, while I am overjoyed that you updated, the chapter is of an obvious inferior quality than the former. Then again, last chapter rocked.
Karmic Acumen chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Wait, the Alienage? So he's an elf? Wasn't he human? Or is he elf-blooded?

Anyway, nice backstory for Malcolm. Is he going to stay scarred now? Or will Wynne and Ven be able to heal him completely?

Liked how you had Oghren bash everything up at the end of the fight.
AerisSerris chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Yay, and the witch is dead! Zevran IS ridiculously awesome, for a minute I was sure he was dragon food! Same with Malcolm! D: Oh snap, he lost ALL of his memories prior to Ostagar? That can't be good... Update soon, please!
Phygmalion chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Well, Flemeth is finally dead. I must say, your description of defeating her is much more epic than how it turned out in the game. And Oghren landed the killing blow! Way to regain lost honor! I especially liked Zevran's trick with the wing - it reminds me of Riordan's attack on the archdemon, except Zevran survived the attack.

Did Ventus really lose his memory, or is he just working on a plausible backstory?

Also, I'm glad that Ventus has the strength to resist the desire demon inside of him. It always bugged me how in stories the possessor always seems to have the ability to overwhelm the possessee which, given how the one being possessed has been in the body longer, should have a firmer hold on his spiritual abode. But that's just my opinion.

Great job, and good luck on the next chapter!
citus334 chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
dude just want to know? when is he gonna cash in his personnas?
Herr Wozzeck chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Dun dun duuuuuun.

You never, ever let up with the cliffhangers, do you? Mystery continues to go down, and strange things happen to all.

Also, the fight with Flemeth was awesome. I wish we could pull a Riordan on Flemeth! (

Fun times are had for all.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »