Reviews for Life on Thedas

This was awesome.
StormOfScript chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
This. Story. Is.

AWESOME!

Anyway, ignoring that little outburst, I could never have thought a "dropped in Thedas" OC could be written well, but you have proved me wrong. Your ability to plot is amazing, the twists and turns in Ventu's circumstances are interesting to read.

Ventus himself fits right in with the rest of the cast, his character seamlessly finding it's own place in the Dragon Age world.

The chapter itself was througholy well done, and my sympathies lie with Malcolm. The fight with Flemeth was done superbly well, espicially integrating minor, usually ignored, characters like Ogrhen and Zevran into pivotal positions.

Now, let's hope this isn't a dead fic and I didn't pull an all nighter for nothing. Excellent story, please update soon!
S3eK chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
Ding dong, the witch is dead...

Great chapter, as usual. I look forward to the next update.

Ventus from the Alienage? He's got an Elf parent?

UPdate soon please.

Seek
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
WHY THE AM I READING MY LITTLE PONY FANFICS? THEY GOT REALLY GOOD ALL OF THE SUDDEN. THE MAIYANS WERE RIGHT! THE WORLD WILL BE OVERRUN BY BRONIES IN 2012!

Me thinks they are overeacting.

If you think that this comment was random, just wait. I'm posting this on pretty much every other fanfic because it's TRUUUUEEEEEEE
hopelessromantic34 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
i did not see that comeing. sorry it took so long to repley but the seeker has returnd
Viktorius chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
Really really enjoying this!

More please!
chaosknight chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
Great story. Update soon.
tree1138 chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I think you a great job at making the stand off with Malcom very descriptive, and the music definitely was a cool touch. I could picture it just like it was a scene from Dragon Age. How could Ventus be from the Alienage if he is human?
A Narcissist chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
This is an...unusual place to find Persona fusion. I'm interested to see where this is heading.
My imaginary friends chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
This fanfic's really interesting I'm literally glued to the computer screen, keep writing or there will be dire consquences O_o
Gureifox chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Good chapter my only question, is Ven losing his memiores from earth
PatheticallyKingly chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Revelations! Action! Drama! Twas a brilliant chappy!
Shinkansen chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
First, let me express how happy I am that you updated. This is absolutely the first (and possibly the last) self-insert that had me hooked from the start. And now, for the relevant chapter review points:

Ventus, a half-elf? Interesting (and surprising).

So, Flemeth was merely protecting Malcolm's family? I was expecting a more sinister turn, I must admit.

The high dragon battle was a little bit flat to me, sorry.

Very nice Oghren and Zevran characterization.

To conclude, while I am overjoyed that you updated, the chapter is of an obvious inferior quality than the former. Then again, last chapter rocked.
Karmic Acumen chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Wait, the Alienage? So he's an elf? Wasn't he human? Or is he elf-blooded?

Anyway, nice backstory for Malcolm. Is he going to stay scarred now? Or will Wynne and Ven be able to heal him completely?

Liked how you had Oghren bash everything up at the end of the fight.
AerisSerris chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Yay, and the witch is dead! Zevran IS ridiculously awesome, for a minute I was sure he was dragon food! Same with Malcolm! D: Oh snap, he lost ALL of his memories prior to Ostagar? That can't be good... Update soon, please!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »