Reviews for Into the Ocean
I was like in looveee with this book... Until this chapter; I hate when people make her forgive Emily. Sorry, but I won't continue to read this
hgmsnoopy chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Congrats on completing the story - I really enjoyed it and I'm glad they made it through.
brankel1 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Amazing. Tristan is adorable. Glad they are having another baby.
Firefly-class chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Boy they had their ups and downs. I wasn't always a fan of Jacob, I still feel like he doesn't deserve her. But Through Leah's patience and forgiveness they made it work and the bit about their family expanding. It was a nice touch to the ending.

Nice job.
jo69lowe chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
I'm so glad they got their h.e.a with their ever growing family XX
Inosolan chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Lovely story. So happy to see Leah and Jake come together and find happiness. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
brankel1 chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
I totally love it.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see them with their son.
jo69lowe chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Hoorah the baby's here. Hope he's ok and back with Leah soon X
CardsFan chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
Great job! Can't wait to meet the new baby!
Firefly-class chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I think they can be a great family, I hope they get chance to be one.i imagine to powerful shapeshifter will have a hard time handling a delicate little baby.:)
good update. Don't make us wait so long next time!
Mariella Lautner chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I thought is was fantastic.I thought I would have to wait for a new chap for the I just have to wait for the Leah's a mom chapter hopefully jake could move past his grief so they all could be a family:)Good job girl update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
How do you look like ? It's cool that you're Italian Canadian an British
jo69lowe chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Thanks for the a/n. Hope u get to update this story soon X
Guest chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Look I just read all of this in like 20 minutes and well I would really like it if you know you might... soon:)! Serious!