Reviews for Into the Ocean
PastOneonta chapter 31 . 11/6/2015
Happy to see Leah with family and children, I hope Jacob's grief over R death is easier now.
Weave the Magic chapter 30 . 10/6/2015
...sorry, posted review on ch.31 by mistake while it's still incomplete.

I feel, had there been a slim chance that Renesmee was miraculously alive, even after being together with Leah and Tristan for years, Jacob would most probably leave Leah. Or live with his family but be utterly miserable. That's how unsure I am towards Jacob feelings for Leah, how uneven the love is towards his girlfriend. Jacob kept on saying he can't take away how he felt for Renesmee (and Leah understands this), but how much he actually feels for Leah was never answered. The feeling of responsibiltiy is there but is the love actually there? He's content, but will he forever yearn for his lost imprint?

I guess I'm a romantic, and I just needed those three words from Jacob.

But dont get me wrong, I like you as a writer and the emotions you provoked in this story is quite commendable. It's just my reaction to the story. I'm thinking you want us to feel this way too. Not everybody can have their rose garden. ;)
Weave the Magic chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
I really really want to like this story. I love the plot, it's well written, and the struggles that both protagonists went through make me cheer for them.. But the story left me feeling sad for Leah. I felt what she got was a consolation, 'because there's no one else', ' because I knocked you up'. I think what you want to achieve is the feelings developed and deepened without the actual saying "I love you".
I missed the tender moments just for Leah; the concern of Jacob was more for Leah not getting hurt because it means might hurt the baby. Even after he came back, I still feel the resistance. And couldn't it hurt if he said at the end, those three precious words, "I love you". There's none of that even during the epilogue! I mean, try to be in a relationship and your partner won't say those three important words. Gestures are just not enough specially with a relationship that started out as rocky as these two.
I was hoping that by the end of the story, Jacob would have loved Leah as much as he loved Renesmee. (Even during the epilogue.) Because Leah deserved it. Before this whole wolf thing started, she was loved. But now she got a partner/husband as a consolation
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
I was like in looveee with this book... Until this chapter; I hate when people make her forgive Emily. Sorry, but I won't continue to read this
hgmsnoopy chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Congrats on completing the story - I really enjoyed it and I'm glad they made it through.
brankel1 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Amazing. Tristan is adorable. Glad they are having another baby.
Firefly-class chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Boy they had their ups and downs. I wasn't always a fan of Jacob, I still feel like he doesn't deserve her. But Through Leah's patience and forgiveness they made it work and the bit about their family expanding. It was a nice touch to the ending.

Nice job.
jo69lowe chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
I'm so glad they got their h.e.a with their ever growing family XX
Inosolan chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Lovely story. So happy to see Leah and Jake come together and find happiness. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
brankel1 chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
I totally love it.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see them with their son.
jo69lowe chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Hoorah the baby's here. Hope he's ok and back with Leah soon X
CardsFan chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
Great job! Can't wait to meet the new baby!
Firefly-class chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I think they can be a great family, I hope they get chance to be one.i imagine to powerful shapeshifter will have a hard time handling a delicate little baby.:)
good update. Don't make us wait so long next time!
Mariella Lautner chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I thought is was fantastic.I thought I would have to wait for a new chap for the I just have to wait for the Leah's a mom chapter hopefully jake could move past his grief so they all could be a family:)Good job girl update soon!