Reviews for Over My Head
fabrayctrl chapter 5 . 4/14
I've never read something that got me so mad and frustrated like this one. The aftermath didn't reach my expectations at all and this Quinn that has changed Rachel and let her alone with those snakes isn't my Quinn at all I'm pissed at everyone except Rachel tbh.
Delle Seyah Kendry chapter 5 . 2/11
i am not happy, bitches should have gotten Hazed
Xoxo chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Nice story I really liked it
Dusty Words chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Loooooooooooooooooooooved this ! So much angst and then so much bamfness & comfort. You're probably not around anymore but I still thought I'd leave a comment. Great story !
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
Oops, I made a mistake. In chapter 3, I said "I hope Quinn is like they said", but I meant "I hope she is NOT like they said."

Anyway, I really loved this story and chapter! It was so great, and a perfect addition to my ever growing favorite Faberry stories! I really like that B was made at San and tried to talk to Rachel, and then Santana came to Rachel's defense at the end. So glad both Q and Rachel are good again, AND Santana and Britt are officially a couple. Great job on this! :)
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
Oh, I can't believe I actually fell for that. I was half expecting Britt or San to come down and jump to her defense. I hope Quinn is like they said, and they she'll find out what they did and make sure they pay. :( Great job so far. I really like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
LOVED this! Would LOVE to see a sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
They were awful...but Rachel had been too trusting smh
FanOfAction chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
what a beautiful story! i wish u had done some fluffy, smutty stuff with quinn and rachel, but this was really good! i enjoyed it all the way through (except for the part where rachel was humiliated and ditching school, but hey, drama spices up the story, right?) i hope you decide to write more faberry! you're so good!
FanOfAction chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
omg santana is SOOO freaking awesome in this chapter! so was britanny! can't wait for quinn and rachel to make up
FanOfAction chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
wow, now i can't think about quinn as "Q" either xD this chapter was funny! gonna read more now!
Ivillr Six chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I recently had a major fan out over achele...

Anywho, it led me here, and here I fangirled some more!
Wonderful story, now if you could please excuse me while I read all your other stories :)
jds87 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Loved this story. Poor Rachel though. I would have transferred schools for sure.
And YAY for Santana lol
garnmcgaughn chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Oh my. I had a feeling something was up but that was just wow. Love how you wrote everyone including the other Cheerios. Could almost have seen Quinn facing down the rookie and saying Ty freaking her out in the process. Nice ps with San
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I'll just spill it: best Glee fanfiction I ever .