Reviews for Kind Words of Advice

Age:15

Gender: female

Birth Date:April 26

Height:4''11

Looks:Light brown hair, thin, hourglass figure

Personality:Happy, hyper, sweet

Parents:Nobu-Chan Neiko-chan

Sibling(s): None

Likes:sweet guys, hanging out with friends, and listening to music

Dislikes: Homework and really

Phobia: Bee's

Health Issue: Athma (mild)

Best Subject: English

Worst Subject:Science

Love Interest: I cant remember his name but Otani's son sorry :)

Other: very embarrised
lovecomyes17 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
XD ah I'm sorry I didn't review before XD ANyway yes yes you did leave it at a cliffhanger! 0..xD cont. soon. xD
thebeats chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
ouuuh a cliffhagner! very interesting, I give you props :)

I can't wait to read your next chapter !
Bolin Addict chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Name: Kaimei Kazuki

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Birth Date: Oct. 31

Height: 5'4

Looks: Wide hips, large bust, Pale, almost white, fair skin, long, curly-tipped black hair, and cloud-blue eyes. She sports a aqua streak, much like her father's red one from her age. She often wears dark wash jeans, a black hoodie, black converse with skulls drawn on them, and a black choker around her neck. She also wears thick eye liner that curls in at the bridge of her nose, then up and out at the end of her eye, making her eyes look exotic, and wolf-like.

Personality: Quiet, yet always flirted with. She is often shy but can be very outspoken on things she deems important [grades in science and math, art, friends, honesty, etc.]. She often hides her face when she becomes shy.

Parents: Kazuki Kohori - Father, Mother - Unknown

Sibling(s): None.

Likes: Gum, swimming, cold, black and white, her father, Umibozu, her job at Ikebe.

Dislikes: Loud people, arguments, Liars, 'Fake' people, the dark.

Phobia: Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.

Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places.

Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.

Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.

Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.

Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.

[Yesh she is a very frightful child [[she has all of my fears]]]

Health Issue: Low white-blood count[weak immune system], Lower back pains, migrains.

Best Subject: Math/Science

Worst Subject: History

Love Interest: Open :] but you'd have to work very hard at it.

Other: She is called the 'out-cast'. No one ever wants to be around her, because of how she looks, and her shyness.
thebeats chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A great chapter once again! I looove all the new OC's and their personnalities! And I hope there will be some more friendship and romances soon! :D
lovecomyes17 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
XD actually yes yes you did fool me. I knew Mimi might have a daughter or but I just don't really know that well so you kind of did xD Seems like it's getting . You'll get more character soon I bet. Oh and my character. Haruka son is so awesome! XD haha hope to read you soon. xD
FlowerSunshinee chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
How nostalgic haha! I love the OC's and the story, the chapters are always interesting and it makes you want to read more! I looove reading those kinds of stories! Anyways I reaaaally would love to send you an OC, just pm me and tell me if you want a parent, teacher, kid wtv! It doesnt matter as long as I can contribute to this story and help you out! :)
lovecomyes17 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Merry Chirstmas - and let's see ooh Haruhiko is sooo cool XD haha XD everyone else it too XD. Maybe someone should get Chiharu and Sazuki a kid or something. There's still Jody and Mighty as well...XD
thebeats chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
woooh ! this was, as always, a greaaat chapter! I love the new OC's, they remind me so much of the old gang ;)

(aka , they're parents!) I can't wait to keep reading your next chapters! :)
lovecomyes17 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
:D Haha cool! Oh my gosh really? I'm one of those people huh? With the whole Nakao and Nobu thing. Yikes. I should of just submitted one and then wait to see if someone else was going to submit :D Haha. I like the chapter. It's okay if you go with the other one :D it's fine with me if you don't put my OC character:D I just want to continue reading :D So whatever you do :D I'm okay with. No buggie :D
Sheslostherwill chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hello Yukihime211, I'm sheslostherwill, and I absolutely adore Lovely Complex. I would really love to work on a fan-fiction for it with you. I have a lot of idea's, this is one of my favorite manga's and animes ever. I would have sent this in a pm but it wouldnt let me. Sorry that its in a review form. Since I'm trying to keep this short i'll include one of my characters! please feel free to pm or email me! Also, I'd appreciate if you'd consider me write with you. Thanks!

Name: Susumu Nakao

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Birth Date: May 17

Height: 5’ 6”

Looks: Dark brown hair, a lot like his fathers. Brown eyes.

Personality: Takes after his mother in most ways, is quick to direct his friends. Stands as a parent like figure to his friends. Is somewhat pushy for what he thinks is best, sometimes gets him into fights with his friends but he’s only trying to help. He is unaware of his own feelings when it comes to love.

Parents: Mother: Nobuko Ishihara Father: Heikichi Nakao

Sibling(s):

Likes: Sports, Music, Travel

Dislikes: Video Games, wastes of time, lazy people

Phobia: Susumu is scared to admit his own feelings, his quick to tell others how to feel and what to do. Hopeless when it comes to taking his own advise.

Best Subject: Music/ Psychology

Worst Subject: Science

Love Interest: Kanna, But Denys’ it since they are childhood friends.

Other: Is friends with Hiroshi, part of the reason he pushes the thought of Kanna and him away. He knows how much her brother cares for her and dosnt want her to be hurt by other guys. He’s a pretty average guy with a deeper side.
thebeats chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Oh my ! I absolutely love this story :)

Your doing really great , I can't wait to read the rest :D
lovecomyes17 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
XD that was funny XD okay I have some characters now I'll send then by Pms later today okay? XD
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hello! Hmm..so I think your options for Risa and Otani kids are fine. Sure. I like how they are twins XD. You sound like a great writer so I think you should definetely go for it XD. I hope to see you in chapter 1 then.

Take Care