Reviews for The One Where Severus was Right
DeathEater934 chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Good ending to the trilogy! :) Loved it
tia22 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
this was seriously good stuff
BriBee1991 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
It took me 2 days to read the full sets of stories and I loved them :D
LovelyServant chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT LOOOVE IT thanks for writing this story it is my most fave drarry fanfic yet are you going to write more?
Alt3etf chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
awh no it's over! ):
morgana starfire chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
i was a little worried starting this story with how the title was, but I was pleased with how it turned out :D so cute!
RedRibbonGirl3 chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
That was a wonderful ending. You did a great job with all your non magic stories.
Alt3etf chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Hurry up and update!
dmdarklord chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I love your stories. You have done a great job with the little world you created. My favourite being 'Outcast' as I am the sort to lean more towards misery and angst but I couldnt stop with only 'Outcast', I had to read 'Stalker', 'The Wedding' and 'The One Where Severus was Right'.

You have done really well with your writing. Sometimes your stories are a bit rushed but I cant help but see that as a positive as I need for plots to be moving all the time, and you provided that.

I loved how one second everything is going one way then *snap* someone's been kidnapped or it looks like a relationship is going down the toilet.

I also love reading good kidnap scenes. My favourite being the one with Tom Riddle. I was hoping for Tom to cause Harry to suffer a bit more... but that is just my perverted side coming out. I still thought you did a great job.

I'm sorry I didnt review your other three stories prior to this one. I was just so eager to move onto the next that I didnt have time to type anything. But now I have reached as far as I can go and I can let you know what I think of your work.

It is great and I am surprised you have not received more reviews for your fics.

Love them, cant wait til the final chapyer of 'TOWSwR'.
babybop900 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
Yay. happy endings
LovelyServant chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
OMG LOTTIE IS BACK *huges draco plushie* Thank you thank you thank you for writing this please update soon
marauders716 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I just got completely caught back up on your story and it's great :D can't wait to see how it ends! )
LovelyServant chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Ah NOOOOOOOOOO dont stop there i must know what happens
njferrell chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
I hope you have Lottie be OK. Maybe you could have her accidental magic help/save her...totally screw with the kidnappers...even pop(apperate) her home.

She could throw tantrums and scare the crap out of the kidnappers...maybe wish herself home.
LovelyServant chapter 8 . 10/25/2010