Reviews for Wicked! Sounds Like My Kind Of School
Alian Kline chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
Oh, God! The Twins a.k,a. The First Years, seem to have become miniature
versions of Ace, with their penchant for blowing things up. Kelly might with good
reason reprimand Ace, but Ace never backs down for long, and is tough as steel. I don't pity Josey, because Ace always defeats her enemies, so the evil
alien at St. Trinian's should really start worrying.
Lamorak Korving chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
I live this story! The Doctor might as well never have come back, and frankly, I
hope he doesn't. Dorothy McKenzie, alias Ace, is for me the ideal Saint
Trinians girl: tough, a fighter, observant, resourceful, smart, cocky, and doesn't
take shit from anyone. She's also protective of her friends, Tara and Tania, the First
Years, and pulls no punches where her enemy, Josey, is concerned.
Psychiatric Apples chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Sequel?
Scarlette Sparks chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
That was absolutely amazing, Ace was so 'wicked' and stayed quite true to how she did in Doctor Who (like blowing up stuff)
I liked how her and Kelly was and I almost consider asking for a sequel where Ace returned but I doubt that would happen, but I'd be overjoyed if you did :)
STFS
carick of hunter moon chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
All good things come to an end, and this was a very good story
Anonymous Miki chapter 34 . 4/22/2013
Wow-o-woW
I'm sad and happy at the same time.
Anonymous Miki chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Oh Great And Wise One (Ace) teach me all you know...
PLEASE x a lot with multiple delicious things on top
librarymouse chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
That was an AWESOME story! I loved it. I'm a big Doctor Who fan and loved the St. Trinian's movie, so this crossover was perfect.
gryffon47 chapter 34 . 11/2/2011
Sequels make the world a better place. This story was beyond awesome. Ace is a perfect fit for both worlds.
Skyuni123 chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
This story has been brilliant and I loved reading it. Nice job! :) Please could you do a sequel (maybe just a oneshot?) where she meets Kelly again?
qwerty chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
I wish I could say more then this story has been fantastic but my mind carn't think up of the right words, amazing, wicked, epic, maybe Geronimo. Anywho I think youre right Ace does deserve another adventer with the doctor. But at least she's still out there. :) it has been a wonderful honor to read your story, it has brightened many gloomy day I've had thank so much for writing it, I wish you well fellow traveler on the road of life. from a truly touched fan QWERTY.
qwerty chapter 32 . 10/22/2011
very nice work it makes sense that the alien would hide as a geek, easy for her to blend into the background. I hope she's nice I like the idea of st trinians taking in troubled alian girls as well. the next chapter is going to be great I can't wait.
Megan chapter 31 . 10/11/2011
I've never reviewed before. Just wanted to say that this crossover is amazing and keep it coming. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
qwerty chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
I don't think josey's going to forget that alabama ass wooping any time soon. I wonder if he twins will take a bet on how long she'll last. you know when this is all over I think kelly should have a ride in the tardis, a way of ace saying thank you to her. but there is somthing here that I'm very surprised at, HOW FREACKING AWSOME THIS STORY IS IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER, I SWEAR THIS STORY IS RAISING THE BAR OF . keep up the great work.
Missingnoleader chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
This chapter is really starting to go somewhere. Nice to see the Doctor Who aspect start kicking in even more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »