Reviews for Wicked! Sounds Like My Kind Of School
Psychiatric Apples chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Sequel?
Scarlette Sparks chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
That was absolutely amazing, Ace was so 'wicked' and stayed quite true to how she did in Doctor Who (like blowing up stuff)
I liked how her and Kelly was and I almost consider asking for a sequel where Ace returned but I doubt that would happen, but I'd be overjoyed if you did :)
STFS
carick of hunter moon chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
All good things come to an end, and this was a very good story
Anonymous Miki chapter 34 . 4/22/2013
Wow-o-woW
I'm sad and happy at the same time.
Anonymous Miki chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
Oh Great And Wise One (Ace) teach me all you know...
PLEASE x a lot with multiple delicious things on top
librarymouse chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
That was an AWESOME story! I loved it. I'm a big Doctor Who fan and loved the St. Trinian's movie, so this crossover was perfect.
gryffon47 chapter 34 . 11/2/2011
Sequels make the world a better place. This story was beyond awesome. Ace is a perfect fit for both worlds.
Skyuni123 chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
This story has been brilliant and I loved reading it. Nice job! :) Please could you do a sequel (maybe just a oneshot?) where she meets Kelly again?
qwerty chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
I wish I could say more then this story has been fantastic but my mind carn't think up of the right words, amazing, wicked, epic, maybe Geronimo. Anywho I think youre right Ace does deserve another adventer with the doctor. But at least she's still out there. :) it has been a wonderful honor to read your story, it has brightened many gloomy day I've had thank so much for writing it, I wish you well fellow traveler on the road of life. from a truly touched fan QWERTY.
qwerty chapter 32 . 10/22/2011
very nice work it makes sense that the alien would hide as a geek, easy for her to blend into the background. I hope she's nice I like the idea of st trinians taking in troubled alian girls as well. the next chapter is going to be great I can't wait.
Megan chapter 31 . 10/11/2011
I've never reviewed before. Just wanted to say that this crossover is amazing and keep it coming. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
qwerty chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
I don't think josey's going to forget that alabama ass wooping any time soon. I wonder if he twins will take a bet on how long she'll last. you know when this is all over I think kelly should have a ride in the tardis, a way of ace saying thank you to her. but there is somthing here that I'm very surprised at, HOW FREACKING AWSOME THIS STORY IS IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER, I SWEAR THIS STORY IS RAISING THE BAR OF . keep up the great work.
Missingnoleader chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
This chapter is really starting to go somewhere. Nice to see the Doctor Who aspect start kicking in even more.
Saphreanna Grea chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
*crash-tackle hugs* YAY! I've been waiting for a new chapter...and it was awesome. Definitely helps clarify things too :) looking forward to the next one!
qwerty chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Have you ever noticed that the shadow Proclamation always seem to make things a little more complicated? not to mention them working with unit, still at least they didn't go to torchwood. anywho I loved the work you did in this chapter I loved Kelly geting to grips with Ace's alien experiance. also Do you think Kelly would make a good companion to one of the doctors maybe eleven or seven. anywho I love the way this story is going don't change a thing, it's pure fantastic-ness.