Reviews for Stealing Hearts
BittersweetSienna chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
20 out of 10! That doesn't make sense but whatever. If you're still there plz update! It doesn't matter about the readers it's about the author!
Himself000 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I rate this story a 10 out of 10!

Five stars*****!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Please continue this story!

It has started out really well!
Silver Sneasel chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Dear Author, you shouldn't base wether or not you continue a story on numbers and reviews, but on how much you want to write it. If you love your story, then keep writing. It's not about what other people think, although their opinions can help you become a better writer, your story is your story. And it's up to you alone what you want to do to it. Continue, or don't.

Personally, i'm enjoying it, but you shouldn't make choices about your story based on what i think of it personally, or how many reviews you have (and you have many more than most people get by the second chapter) But by what your own opinion and will to write is.

~SS
RandomVisitorGirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
me:aww i didnt see that last part coming, i thought may would win! (whining like a child

may: yeah i thought I would win

drew: in your dreams airhead

may: oh shut up seaweed brains

:WILL YOU TWO EVER STOP FLIRTING!

May and Drew: We arent flirting!

me:let it go professor if we're lucky we'd watch it turn from a fight into a confession
Hoshi-Naito chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
(sweatdrop) Have you considered the fact that people aren't reviewing because there are only two chapters up? As for the rating thing, most people can't judge a story until there's at least five chapters up. We hardly even know what's going on yet. And, for the record, threatening to abandon a story doesn't make the readers want to spring into action, it makes them wonder how old you are. Why? Because it sounds like a little kid making empty threats to get attention. So chill out, sit back, and work on the story some more. Once you get moving with the plot, people will develope an opinion, but as of now, we have no idea who the antagonists are or what the motives are. If you really like writing, then you wouldn't be doing this just for the reviews anyway. Feedback is nice, but sometimes you have to learn to be patient. Do I think you should delete the story? No. It seems like it might be interesting. However, I won't really be able to give you an opinion until the story reaches a point where I can realize what direction it's going.
DarkAngel chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
My rating is...1 billion! I love this story! Even if yo don hit the magic number, will you update just for me? I absolutly love this story! Whens the contestshipping? Please update!
everthroned chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I would rate this 9 out of 10! I really hope you don't discontinue this story. I really think the plot is great and I'd love to read the rest of the story.
BittersweetSienna chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
COOL! KOOL! ANYWAY PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! Ok, enough capitals. This was kool. Keep going. Please! *puppy pout* Lol. Anyway keep going.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Hmmm I would rate this story a 8/10

It's nice :D
splitheart1120 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
*to May and Drew*

Of course you two aren't flirting...

*to Rose*

I give it a 10.
Ruby Romance chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow! I'm impressed! I loved the whole spy thingy in here! :D And May and Drew are rivals once again ;) Rawr that is hot! They are so cool in this fic! Please update! :) It would be a shame not to continue this one. It's brilliant! :D
Contestshippy stories chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love these stories, but no one finishes them, please finish it. It's the best story I've read.
Contestshippingrocks chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Is the next chappie coming? Hope so.
ShadowXsoul chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice, can't wait. OH and "butterfiles in her stomache"huh...looks like someone is in l-o-v-e~
Alicat143 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010