Reviews for Moving Forward
Adriene SC chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Awww live the sequel as much as the main fic!

And the smut is soo soo hot and funny too xD
musme chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love it!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
That was so beautiful I hate getting sappy but your killing me with the love great job
DameDitta chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
puck 3
Locky chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
best story ever!
Amalia216 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
This was just the perfect. Glee tale. I only read Kurt/Finn. And to find such a lovely and well written story just makes my day. Thank you for sharing.
chamilet chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Wow! Excellent story! I love it when I come upon some Kurt/Finn goodness!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Amazing chapter. I love Snowballs too, I know there not healthy but they are just too delicious to not eat.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Best. "Back-to-school" chapter. Ever. Love every single line of it, it was amazing !

Amazing sequel, I loved every one of these chapters ! The characters were all so sweet !

Thank you !
LuluPimprenelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Yay, a sequel ! Couldn't be happier ! This is just making my day, thank you so much !
GoldenVXN chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
That was a wonderful ending.
peruser chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
This story was absolutely excellent!
peruser chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I love this 'morning after'! Over Cheerios no less.
peruser chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I love the way Puck and Artie support Finn and Kurt.
peruser chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Damn! Finn is a lot braver than I thought he'd be. I would have expected Finn to be the one to want to hide their relationship out of fear of ruining his macho image. Instead he has finally accepted himself and he is proud to show the world who he loves! That is so awesome! He may not have made the best boyfriend material with Rachel and Quinn, but he does very well with Kurt by talking things out.