Reviews for Insert Falcon Punch Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Finally got Zero! Well 18th place isn;t THAT bad I mean first isbetter but... illl stop talking now
The Layman chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Um, I really hate to brealk this to you, but you might want to check this one again; there's still some wordage that apears incomplete...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*snicker* WooWoot! Great mission fic! Absolutely hilarious, and nicely done. Keep writing!
complexities chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I liked this. And not only because my characters weren't shot at once in the whole story xD

I always wondered at this mission because you'd just hinted at it before IPLIH - and now I know. It was well worth reading!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well, Personality-wise, Kyle was accurate enough, though there are some places where he'd do some things differently. The only major inconsistency is the Omniweapon. It can't change into a weapon, the weapon extends out of the sphere itself. Of course, that'd make smaller weapons awkward to wield at best, but that's not the point.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Definitely worth the read. And for the record, with the length of it him to say Fal-coooon Puuuuunnnch, you’d have plenty of time to attack.
gdouglas56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Why are friendly aircraft always at bingo fuel at times when it's needed most? Happens in all Call of Duty rescue ops...

Let's see how much you can pull out of this...