Reviews for Common Interests
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 4/17
Good chapter-two mouthy ravens means twice as much fun!
miseeshell123 chapter 50 . 4/8
When will you post the rest of the story? I'm soooooo desparate to read the rest!
miseeshell123 chapter 44 . 4/8
I'm sorry for asking on here, but how do you write fanfiction and post it? I've been having trouble finding out how, I just got my account recently. If you can answer me, thanks!
why can't severus and lena end up together?
OOOOOH i smell dramione in this chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 3/21
I'm glad that Harry will have some training for his traveling. If I were Snape, I might have had Harry do some Traveling while he was awake, with Severus and Skull to walk with him, in hopes that he might realize what he was looking for in The Place Between-but I suspect Ghost will do that much better.
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 3/15
I hope someone remembers to thank Ron and Neville for watching over Harry...

And that both Lena and Severus get some help for themselves, too.

Harry definitely needs some help in order to learn how to use his new powers, though. Good thing Skull found him.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 3/13
Of course there will a next time (and one of those times will be when Severus risks his life for Harry, again. They might as well not bother counting, really, it'll all work out even in the end).

Glad that Harry is back in his body again, and soon he'll feel well enough to scrub those cauldrons.

While Lena and Severus discuss...books. And other things.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 3/7
Yay! Though I am surprised that Lena didn't think of laying a circle of runes in the spirit world, considering that she put the ones in the library.

However, I am glad that Harry used the magic the Codex gave him to come to the rescue.

And the bit about Voldie being inside the revenant could have come a bit earlier than in the next to last line.

However, it's good to have both revenant and Vapormort gone.
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 50 . 2/28
Dear Snapegirlkmf,
You have an awesome story ! Could you please update soon ? It's been 2 years ( ish ) since you updated and I would love to be able to keep reading ! Shipping Lena and Severus ( Just FYI )
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 2/28
Neat chapter. I like how the horror of the revenant was balanced by all those silly knock-knock jokes.

It might not be a bad idea to paste those runes into the entrances up into the school from the catacombs...or trapping the revenant somewhere else with those runes, and deal with it at more or less leisure.

And I am very glad Dumbledore listened to Snape about school safety.
Michy1990 chapter 50 . 2/24
Are you still writing this one
phoenixfire2390 chapter 50 . 1/26
Hi love the story are you going to start it back up soon I can't wait for more
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 50 . 1/11
I hope the Hiatus ends soon.
CynthiaW chapter 50 . 12/21/2014
I've been catching up with the story the last week. It's been a while since I read it, so I had to back read from the beginning. The Dursleys' punishment was interesting to read. They certainly deserved what you had Severus do to them. I loved the confrontation between Sev and Lockhart. This is certainly going to make life at Hogwarts an adventure for the fraud. Dante is a curious character. He's seems to be the typical rebellious teen, blaming every adult in his life for all of his problems. Though the Death Eaters' interest in him is strange, what with Voldemort being out of the picture for now. It has me wondering if there are plans in motion to bring him back earlier than in canon. In addition to Lucius planting that diary on Ginny. Or did they simply give the diary to Dante and order him to use it? Sev is going to blow a gasket over this use of the Weasleys' car. Though all those reporters trying to get an interview with Harry when his guardian wasn't around might convince him to forgive them, since they couldn't get to the barrier at all and didn't have time to find an adult to help them. I wonder who tipped off the reporters that Harry would be at King's Cross without Severus? Only way they would know to be there, ready to pounce once the Weasleys went through the barrier. Maybe Dante? He's the only one who knew that would have any reason to cause trouble for Harry, since he just wants to go back to America. And the Death Eaters seeking favors in exchange for leaving Harry and Severus alone are a perfect motive for the reporters badgering Harry. The Death Eaters don't want the Boy Who Lived to be at Hogwarts when their plan is put in motion. Either that, or they plan to grab Harry when he's outside Dumbledore's protection. Or the boys will be bait to get Severus so they can punish the Potions Master for turning traitor. Anything is possible. Hope you can iron out the plot soon. I look forward to whenever you can get the next update posted.

Cynthis