Reviews for Common Interests
Sparky She-Demon chapter 73 . 11/9
This was a highly enjoyable chapter! I forsee wands getting snapped in the future!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 47 . 11/8
Ok. Dante is better than I expected.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 43 . 11/8
Send the adult Dursely's to prison and Dudley to whatever the British call juvie.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 36 . 11/7
I am loving this story!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 11/7
I love Skull! He is hilarious!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 73 . 10/30
I am struggling where to start with this review. The layers and depth to this story is truley amazing. I absloutly adore the characters and this story. I have laughed soooo hard ar parts and been saddend at parts because of all the emotion you have put into your writing. I love that Harry asked ghost to call lilly and james to aprove the adoption. Its taken me around 2 weeks to read it all and boy has it been a journey so far. I wasn't too sure of dante to start with as i thought that snapes attention would be drawn away from harry when they hadn't long accepted the relationship of father/son but now, now i adore dante aswell, he should really think of asking sev for help. I love that Lena is smart and challanges snape and that snape while respecting his history with lilly he has found a way to love somebody else. What even can i say about Skull and his fledglings they make me bark with laugher and i wonder if Loki will choose Harry when its time. I looked at the word count of this story and nearly didn't read it as it was overwhelming but i am so glad that i have stuck to it while taking time to sleep. I cannot wait to see where all this goes and may read some of your other stories to tide me over until the next chapter of this. I truly don't mind the wait between chapters as life gets in the way so don't worry about that but ill look forward to the next chapter with glee. Thank you for this awesome story and world so far. I keep recommemding this story to my friends to read ! Honestly the detail has me both intrigued and blown away i mean its truly amazing.
Vadimmom chapter 30 . 10/17
If Marlene is truly insane doesn’t she need treatment rather than punishment?
adafrog chapter 73 . 9/27
Good, thanks.
Breeze88 chapter 73 . 9/12
Ok, first things first . As usual this is a wonderful story with a great plot line and character development. I remember reading this awhile ago and waiting for updates. I lost track of this story and did not receive any update reminders. I was looking for another one of your stories to read since I was bored and found this again. I have now binged read this and it was almost a shock when I got to the last chapter posted. I truly understand about real life getting in the way of what we want to do as opposed to what we have to get done.

I'm not going to depend on receiving update notifications and will just keeping checking back for an update
Sirius black Felpato chapter 43 . 9/4
Fargli passare tutte le pene dell'inferno proprio come hanno fatto con Harry
CynthiaW chapter 73 . 8/28
I loved the conversation with Mrs. Craven. Rather than teachers being scared to discipline students for fear of parents’ reactions, Dumbledore fully explained the events that led to the punishment Stephen received. Lena’s pointed statements were well delivered, too. Great chapter!
esined0319 chapter 73 . 8/28
Great fun. Loved Lena's getting the better of Mary Craven and her bigotry.
Grace5231973 chapter 73 . 8/27
Worth the wait! Go Lena!
Ohhh what a awesome chapter. Looks like Harry and Dante were able to talk Severus into writing to the board regarding Lockhart. I'm sure his writing, will go a long way besides all the students that wrote to there parents about him. OMG just loved the scene between Albus Lena and Mary Craven (what a hag for sure) and it looks like her son has taken after her and all her bigotry. I'm sure Hermione and Ron sure have an interesting story to tell there friends regarding what happened in the the Headmasters office. Can't wait to see what happens next and if Severus has found the receipt to help get rid of that dagonelle
mason144 chapter 73 . 8/26