Reviews for Common Interests
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 50 . 2/28
Dear Snapegirlkmf,
You have an awesome story ! Could you please update soon ? It's been 2 years ( ish ) since you updated and I would love to be able to keep reading ! Shipping Lena and Severus ( Just FYI )
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 2/28
Neat chapter. I like how the horror of the revenant was balanced by all those silly knock-knock jokes.

It might not be a bad idea to paste those runes into the entrances up into the school from the catacombs...or trapping the revenant somewhere else with those runes, and deal with it at more or less leisure.

And I am very glad Dumbledore listened to Snape about school safety.
Michy1990 chapter 50 . 2/24
Are you still writing this one
phoenixfire2390 chapter 50 . 1/26
Hi love the story are you going to start it back up soon I can't wait for more
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 50 . 1/11
I hope the Hiatus ends soon.
CynthiaW chapter 50 . 12/21/2014
I've been catching up with the story the last week. It's been a while since I read it, so I had to back read from the beginning. The Dursleys' punishment was interesting to read. They certainly deserved what you had Severus do to them. I loved the confrontation between Sev and Lockhart. This is certainly going to make life at Hogwarts an adventure for the fraud. Dante is a curious character. He's seems to be the typical rebellious teen, blaming every adult in his life for all of his problems. Though the Death Eaters' interest in him is strange, what with Voldemort being out of the picture for now. It has me wondering if there are plans in motion to bring him back earlier than in canon. In addition to Lucius planting that diary on Ginny. Or did they simply give the diary to Dante and order him to use it? Sev is going to blow a gasket over this use of the Weasleys' car. Though all those reporters trying to get an interview with Harry when his guardian wasn't around might convince him to forgive them, since they couldn't get to the barrier at all and didn't have time to find an adult to help them. I wonder who tipped off the reporters that Harry would be at King's Cross without Severus? Only way they would know to be there, ready to pounce once the Weasleys went through the barrier. Maybe Dante? He's the only one who knew that would have any reason to cause trouble for Harry, since he just wants to go back to America. And the Death Eaters seeking favors in exchange for leaving Harry and Severus alone are a perfect motive for the reporters badgering Harry. The Death Eaters don't want the Boy Who Lived to be at Hogwarts when their plan is put in motion. Either that, or they plan to grab Harry when he's outside Dumbledore's protection. Or the boys will be bait to get Severus so they can punish the Potions Master for turning traitor. Anything is possible. Hope you can iron out the plot soon. I look forward to whenever you can get the next update posted.

Cynthis
Fool chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Ooooh, the black stallion with the crescent moon, is that a reference to the fanfic Moon Fire?
mandamichelle chapter 50 . 12/6/2014
love this story! i think Harry should end up with a guy! maybe Draco,or in fourth year if the Triwizard Tournaments going on,Viktor Krum or Cedric Diggory! or the twins:))
yngoldfogee chapter 50 . 11/25/2014
I've loved reading this story and hope you can get back to it some time in the next few months.
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
Well, I feel a little bit sorry for Quirrell, though Dumbledore doesn't seem very concerned (wouldn't want him for my boss!). But now the revenant may have sucked in Voldemort's spirit, and that's not good.

Wouldn't this be a good time for Peeves to come forward and help?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/31/2014
Great story so far. Please update this :)
Blake2020 chapter 50 . 10/23/2014
Great chapter please update soon
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I'm not sure what your plans are with Draco in this story. So far, he seems to be pretty on par with his character in the book.

I like that Sev is not showing so much favoritism toward his own house.

You certainly like to portray Sev as a disciplinarian; he reminds me of -my- father.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
You always make me feel sympathetic towards characters I don't ordinarily care for. How do you manage to do that?

Are you God?

I like this a lot. It's not quite canon but it could essentially be canon if the evens of Common Ground had taken place.

You should know, you've totally screwed my head canon now. In fact, I was reading the books and I was wondering why it didn't match with what I had read here and then I realized that your stories are now my canon and the actual books is fanon. XD

On to the next chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
Ah! So justice is served. And Harry's in love with a dragon, no surprise, and the dragon is in love with him.

Now we know why Lily changed so very drastically (it did seem odd how quickly she changed in canon, after all).

And now the hunt for the revenant is on, because it's still around and free to attack at will.
3,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »