Reviews for Common Interests
Hplover chapter 50 . 12/31/2016
Please continue!i really love this story!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
Thank goodness, I have definitely missed the raven, man this lady gives me the creeps.
merler27 chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
I am really glad that you included Charlie, we don't get to hear much from him through the book series, and I think you did well with his personality. Skull makes me laugh in every chapter, i'm always looking forward to snarky remarks, poetry and movie references alike. I am enjoying the Pace of this story and find the long chapters intriguing enough, that the length isn't a problem for me. I really enjoy Snape and Harry's relationship, as it keeps progressing.
merler27 chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
I just wanted to say that I love the how you entwined Celtic mythology. I have been privileged to study the Arthurian legends and the real facts about the Celtics and the Saxons and theories on who prince Arthur really was, but I admit that I've never had a great deal of experience with their legends or beliefs. I really enjoyed the story about the woman who was made out of wild flower. Lena is a amazing, and strong character and she slides into the universe quit nicely. I love how you've made the library the room where it happens so to speak. I am a bookworm and the library has always been one of my favorite places in the entire world.
Twilightsowl chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Sorry I forgot to sign in, I love the story so far. The song is Love Shack - B 52s
Guest chapter 33 . 12/27/2016
Love the story so far, The song was Love shack - B52s.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/26/2016
Do you think you're going to continue this story? I've been reading it all over Christmas and I've struggled to put this down. It's no doubt the best I've ever read!
SpiffingG chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Where did you get the idea of adding Welsh mythology into the story? I love it. I've always been proud of my Welsh heritage and always felt that Welsh myths/history was forgotten about when it could have added a lot to Harry Potter
Cat Fishy chapter 50 . 12/15/2016
... I knew this was coming. I knew when I saw that the summary said it was on indefinite hiatus, and the last update was over 3.5 years ago. I knew this was coming. But I started reading anyway. I'd read the other fics in the series already and needed more Skull.
But that cliffhanger though. Ouch.
Well, I'm putting this on my alerts list anyway, so if you ever do come back to it, I'll be here.
nightpurr1 chapter 50 . 12/14/2016
Hi. I was just wondering if you have any plans to finish this in the future.
GundamPilot03 chapter 50 . 12/6/2016
I love this story and can't wait for you to continue it. There is so much more than when I last read it. I look forward to you updating it again.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
very good
GundamPilot03 chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
Love rereading some of my favorite stories and i had forgotten how much I love Skullduggary. I was wondering if Silver and Shadow was ever published.
beargirl1393 chapter 50 . 11/30/2016
Still a really great story, even on the re-read. Can't wait to see how COS is incorporated once it's off hiatus :) Dante, though...he's extremely well written, but sometimes I want to shake him and shout 'Trust Severus'. If he did, he wouldn't be worried about those goons from Necromancers Anonymous and he could go back to being a bit sulky about leaving home. The Necromancers Anonymous, though...are they the Death Eaters? If so, is one of Dante's tasks from them going to be to try to poison Severus or Harry? It would be an interesting way to find out what happened, Severus realizing that someone tried to poison his cocoa in his quarters or whatever and realizing that it was Dante because he's the only one who could have access.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
I have read a lot of Snape adopts Harry fics. The way it was done here was the best.
3,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »