Reviews for Common Interests
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/8
Ohh I hope you update soon. I just finished the-reading this again. Your Harry Potter five ate my favorites to read.
Where's the rest of the story ?
LetoLover chapter 21 . 1/21
I just have to say I usually wait until I am finished reading the story before reviewing but I am in love with Skull! I love the story and how you weaved your own thoughts and ideas into the HP realm. Its a magnificant and well written story and I am so glad I still have 29 chapters to go. I am so sad to see it on Hiatus. I love the Prince Manor stories and once I am done this and the Ravens Choice I will see what other rare gems I can find in your list of written works. Thank you for writing this. It reads like a wonderful mystery novel that I can't seem to put down. If the Muse for this story starts speaking again please please answer her call.
GothDyke chapter 50 . 1/8
Wow! I enjoyed reading this story very much. I particularly liked:

(1) your fluid writing style with an extended vocabulary and good orthography,

(2) the great characterization; especially Severus Snape's (he stays his snarky and strict self, but is able to unbend and becomes not only protective but also nurturing towards Harry), as well as your OCs which come to life quite nicely,

(3) the beautiful interaction between Severus and Harry and their growing and changing relationship,

(4) the raven Skullduggery who is quite hilarious, but also so much more than just comedic relief,

(5) the romantic aspects: I am a slash-fan and a lesbian who often can't stand heterosexual romance in fanfiction. But you weave the strands of the coming romance between Severus and Lena so delicately and beautifully that it isn't boring and/or pushy to me. Although, I would be very happy if you could incorporate a LGBT*-character somewhere.

The only points of criticism I have currently are: (a) I missed Prissy throughout the summer holidays, and (b) Harry's birthday wasn't mentioned at all.

So, I hope you haven't lost interest in this story and eagerly await an update somewhere in the future...
GNcat chapter 50 . 12/11/2015
I hope you are in good health. I was enjoying this story and it seems to have been abandoned. I am sorry that I didn't check to make sure it was complete before I started to read it.

I do like your writing style and characters. I hope you keep on writing.

Thanks.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
I am so glued to this story... Harry is the new Merlin... He has a dragon...so to speak! Yepee!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
I know. I haven't written and this story is done... I think... but I not sure how fast I'll read... but will Harry and Draco become friends?
bluesmurfy chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
aww omg such a sweet moment between harry and viv, wish she could be in the story more though, don't suppose you could do a side story about harry and the others and viv meeting up again, could you please, im begging here , brilliant story by the way
mparmao chapter 50 . 11/15/2015
I just found this story the other day and wanted to say that I love it! I really hope that you can find the time and the inspiration to finish it because I really want to know what happens. Good luck and thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
Oh, dear God, that was *not* a good idea. Not in any way, shape or form. Snape would more than understand about missing the train once Molly Weasley told him about the paparazzi; but this is something he'll have kittens over. Kneazle ones.
excessivelyperky chapter 49 . 9/12/2015
Yes, Lockhart doesn't have a chance against Snape, and he pretty much knows it.

And I hope Dante gets around to telling Snape what happened to him; Snape probably knows the bozos who grabbed Dante personally, and would know how to deal with them.

But I can see Dante's point of view, too.

Good chapter.
angeleyes1984 chapter 50 . 8/31/2015
Can not to wait the next story or chapter in the storyline
excessivelyperky chapter 48 . 8/29/2015
"Don't get kidnapped,' Snape says. Oops. Well, it's not like it's Dante's fault, really...

And won't Snape enjoy putting Gildlylocks into low Earth orbit later on.

However, Dante's in big trouble, and Snape is very good at getting people out of it.
excessivelyperky chapter 47 . 8/15/2015
Dante is homesick and scared, and I want to hug him and smack him at the same time. And I really don't blame him for his attitude about the Hat (especially when he runs into the Slytherin is Teh Evil attitude that is still prevalent there).
bookworm661 chapter 50 . 8/13/2015
This is quite good and I hope you update soon. Yes Severus to the rescue but the boys won't be happy campers. If you haven't picked a house for Dante yet I would suggest either Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
3,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »