Reviews for Common Interests
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 5/17
Yes, the ceremony of adoption would give both Harry *and* Snape a sense of security. But Ghost shouldn't dismiss Snape's qualms about being roasted in the Prophet for it; that possibility is quite real, and would hurt Severus a great deal. Ghost isn't quite aware how many people still think all Slytherins have cooties.
witchsbroom chapter 50 . 4/26
Hi and new chapter's coming for Common Interest. I see you have it marked on Hiatus. sure hope that more is coming when you get the chance. I love that story
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 4/24
Excellent! I hope the smudging ceremony helps Snape and Lena and the others (the Headmaster probably needs it a lot after all the life experience he's had as well.

And history should not be boring. If Harry could read original sources about the gory little battles in the Goblin Wars and how Ugruk the Nauseous got his name, then it'd be cool (there's a lovely biography by Wolfe of Louis XIV which attempts to explain the gabelle, God help us, as well as Count the Mistresses. But kids come to read about the girls, and stay for the salt tax).

Oops, Harry is sleepwalking again).
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 4/17
Good chapter-two mouthy ravens means twice as much fun!
miseeshell123 chapter 50 . 4/8
When will you post the rest of the story? I'm soooooo desparate to read the rest!
miseeshell123 chapter 44 . 4/8
I'm sorry for asking on here, but how do you write fanfiction and post it? I've been having trouble finding out how, I just got my account recently. If you can answer me, thanks!
why can't severus and lena end up together?
OOOOOH i smell dramione in this chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 3/21
I'm glad that Harry will have some training for his traveling. If I were Snape, I might have had Harry do some Traveling while he was awake, with Severus and Skull to walk with him, in hopes that he might realize what he was looking for in The Place Between-but I suspect Ghost will do that much better.
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 3/15
I hope someone remembers to thank Ron and Neville for watching over Harry...

And that both Lena and Severus get some help for themselves, too.

Harry definitely needs some help in order to learn how to use his new powers, though. Good thing Skull found him.
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 3/13
Of course there will a next time (and one of those times will be when Severus risks his life for Harry, again. They might as well not bother counting, really, it'll all work out even in the end).

Glad that Harry is back in his body again, and soon he'll feel well enough to scrub those cauldrons.

While Lena and Severus discuss...books. And other things.
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 3/7
Yay! Though I am surprised that Lena didn't think of laying a circle of runes in the spirit world, considering that she put the ones in the library.

However, I am glad that Harry used the magic the Codex gave him to come to the rescue.

And the bit about Voldie being inside the revenant could have come a bit earlier than in the next to last line.

However, it's good to have both revenant and Vapormort gone.
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 50 . 2/28
Dear Snapegirlkmf,
You have an awesome story ! Could you please update soon ? It's been 2 years ( ish ) since you updated and I would love to be able to keep reading ! Shipping Lena and Severus ( Just FYI )
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 2/28
Neat chapter. I like how the horror of the revenant was balanced by all those silly knock-knock jokes.

It might not be a bad idea to paste those runes into the entrances up into the school from the catacombs...or trapping the revenant somewhere else with those runes, and deal with it at more or less leisure.

And I am very glad Dumbledore listened to Snape about school safety.
Michy1990 chapter 50 . 2/24
Are you still writing this one
3,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »