Reviews for Common Interests
slytherinsal chapter 45 . 7/1
Brilliant revenge on the Dursleys
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 7/1
Hmm mucking with his work tips over into bullying
TheHalflingRanger chapter 50 . 6/23
Loving it so far and can't wait for more!
TheHalflingRanger chapter 33 . 6/23
I am really enjoying this series and am glad you have felt inspired to continue writing it.

I don't know exactly when your mother passed, but I am very sorry for your loss.
Time to come back .Think about it !
New fan base here . Please keep Harry Potter alive through you for all of us who have been hoping and praying you would return one day !
Come back to your favorite past time
Coool idea Harry having a sibling ?
Come
Just read your story on watt pad
Called Severus Snape and Harry Potter
Just thought you should know
I've read all your stories and know your work
Take a look
spiffy2143 chapter 50 . 4/2
I just recently found this story and I love it! I know it's been awhile but I really hope you keep on with this story.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 49 . 3/16
Re:ch 50
But I do so love the story otherwise!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 3/16
To be totally honest I could've done without Dante...he kinda interrupts the flow of the story...
snapecastle96 chapter 50 . 3/7
Great story so far I hope you update again soon.
Hplover chapter 50 . 12/31/2016
Please continue!i really love this story!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
Thank goodness, I have definitely missed the raven, man this lady gives me the creeps.
merler27 chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
I am really glad that you included Charlie, we don't get to hear much from him through the book series, and I think you did well with his personality. Skull makes me laugh in every chapter, i'm always looking forward to snarky remarks, poetry and movie references alike. I am enjoying the Pace of this story and find the long chapters intriguing enough, that the length isn't a problem for me. I really enjoy Snape and Harry's relationship, as it keeps progressing.
3,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »