Reviews for Common Interests
So sorry to hear about your mother. May her passing be easy and pain free. My sincere condolences to you and your family at this time
tanithlipsky chapter 51 . 7/8
ok
"Uncle."
Please take that off noooo not complete
Please more
Addicted to your stories
Pleaseeee
MrsH chapter 51 . 6/30
What a waste of time. "Abandoned" is NOT a synonym for "complete". What a fraudulent way to get readers by labeling an abandoned fiction as complete. You needn't resort to fraud, as you have talent.
Nifty Niffler chapter 14 . 6/18
I'm loving the story. Not fond of the potential pairing of Lena and Severus. I prefer Severus to be unattached, dedicated to Lily, but that's just me.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 36 . 6/15
Yes; I felt I owed it to myself to reread the whole thing...Of course I just enjoy reading your stuff, over and over, cuz I love 'em!;D
I too sleepwalk; I used to be really bad about it as a child, but I got a real scare one night, as a young, widowed mom: When my son was 5 or 6 and we were living in a downstairs, corner apartment, in a large complex. One night I 'dreamed' I was getting ready to go to the laundromat; when I woke up, the next morning, I found the laundry bag sitting in front of the wide open door of the apartment! The thing about sleepwalking is that you believe that you're wide awake and doing and saying things that are perfectly rational. It used to be funny when I was a kid, but it's just disturbing, now!
MelJ:D
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 5 . 6/14
Love the story. Also, suddenly have the song 'Ravens in the Library' stuck in my head. Lol
delia cerrano chapter 51 . 6/10
Thank you for taking the trouble in finding someone to finish your story. Nothing worse than getting involved in a story then it stops and you never find out what happens next'
Son of Whitebeard chapter 50 . 6/10
CREEPY GHOST
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 50 . 6/10
So, is this story finished and the next is on hiatus? Bit confused by your note and it being marked as finiahws.
Louisa taylor chapter 2 . 5/27
Just to let you know this is a wonderful follow on to common ground, this will be the third time i have read it lol I'm totally addicted to Severitus fanfiction. You must be thinking I am a crazy stalker or a devoted fan.

Kudos to this duet, let me know by PM when the next one is coming
TinkaPrime chapter 50 . 5/17
More please
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 50 . 3/14
update?
Fire Tempest chapter 50 . 3/4
This has been a fab story, and I'm pleased to have read it even if it is on hiatus!
3,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »