Reviews for Common Interests
Katemary chapter 50 . 7/8
Please finish this excellent story
Anna Kendrick chapter 22 . 5/20
MajaS chapter 50 . 5/11
This is a really good story and I hope you'll continue it.
KenzieAnn04 chapter 50 . 4/23
This is an awesome fanfic, I love it! Do you ever plan on finishing it?
This is interesting.
Good.
Bewitchedgal chapter 2 . 3/28
Good. I like original writing. If I want to read JKR's version I will read her book. It is called fanfiction so the authors should write their own stories not rewrite what Rowling's has written.
Good.
woodyt chapter 50 . 3/16
Wish you would finish this, I loved both these stories
spinnerofdark chapter 44 . 2/28
Didn't crazy bitch's trial establish tha Lily rejected Sev because whats her face fucked with Lily's memories? So why the meloncoly discussion of why Lily rejected Sev?
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/8
Ohh I hope you update soon. I just finished the-reading this again. Your Harry Potter five ate my favorites to read.
Where's the rest of the story ?
LetoLover chapter 21 . 1/21
I just have to say I usually wait until I am finished reading the story before reviewing but I am in love with Skull! I love the story and how you weaved your own thoughts and ideas into the HP realm. Its a magnificant and well written story and I am so glad I still have 29 chapters to go. I am so sad to see it on Hiatus. I love the Prince Manor stories and once I am done this and the Ravens Choice I will see what other rare gems I can find in your list of written works. Thank you for writing this. It reads like a wonderful mystery novel that I can't seem to put down. If the Muse for this story starts speaking again please please answer her call.
GothDyke chapter 50 . 1/8
Wow! I enjoyed reading this story very much. I particularly liked:

(1) your fluid writing style with an extended vocabulary and good orthography,

(2) the great characterization; especially Severus Snape's (he stays his snarky and strict self, but is able to unbend and becomes not only protective but also nurturing towards Harry), as well as your OCs which come to life quite nicely,

(3) the beautiful interaction between Severus and Harry and their growing and changing relationship,

(4) the raven Skullduggery who is quite hilarious, but also so much more than just comedic relief,

(5) the romantic aspects: I am a slash-fan and a lesbian who often can't stand heterosexual romance in fanfiction. But you weave the strands of the coming romance between Severus and Lena so delicately and beautifully that it isn't boring and/or pushy to me. Although, I would be very happy if you could incorporate a LGBT*-character somewhere.

The only points of criticism I have currently are: (a) I missed Prissy throughout the summer holidays, and (b) Harry's birthday wasn't mentioned at all.

So, I hope you haven't lost interest in this story and eagerly await an update somewhere in the future...
GNcat chapter 50 . 12/11/2015
I hope you are in good health. I was enjoying this story and it seems to have been abandoned. I am sorry that I didn't check to make sure it was complete before I started to read it.

I do like your writing style and characters. I hope you keep on writing.

Thanks.