Reviews for Common Interests
ak chapter 66 . 10/17
Thank you for updating. Seeing an update on this story makes my day!
Animekitty47 chapter 66 . 10/17
From a Muggle perspective, their plan to get rid of Lockhart by telling their parents how bad of a teacher he is is a good one.

Of course, this is the school that has Binns the ghost whose class almost all students sleep through. They clearly do not care. At all.

And Dumbledore's...not dementia...but not being all there won't help. Not that he ever did anything about our ghostly those-who-don't-know-the-past-are-doomed-to-repeat-it.

Not that that's doing us Americans much good. Enough politics, it was fun to see Randi again. And Smith is always a jerk. Good of you to use him. Lena's story was cute! Loved it!
Nagilover4ever chapter 66 . 10/17
Love it. Update soon.
Rumple's Dearie chapter 66 . 10/16
Dante's right, you should never enslave someone.

Oh God Lockhart's class I almost died laughing! He's so stupid it's funny!

I LOVED the whole scene with Craven/Randi/Harry/ and Snape! I was really proud of Harry for remembering to get a teacher rather than trying to fight those two and get in trouble.
Albus better do something this time and get those kids to behave or kick them out.

I loved how Sev saved Lena from those Death Eater kids and that Concussive Concoction was really awesome!
Rumple's Dearie chapter 65 . 10/16
I really like what you did with Dobby here and hope we see more of him.

And I hope Lockhart gets sacked and Loki becomes Harry's new familiar.
Rumple's Dearie chapter 64 . 10/16
Okay that was scary! I hope Kettleburn will be okay and they can discover how to kill this creature before it kills a student.
DarkRavie chapter 66 . 10/15
witchsbroom chapter 65 . 10/11
Looks like Draco learned a few things about elves after Dobby showed about to warn Harry about danger because he had a dream. Sure looks like he did have a lot to say about the dragonelle and how to defeat it along with Loki's input I'm sure that they will find away to kill it. OMG I just had to laugh at that poem that Severus and Skull came up with for Harry's homework for DADA (I'm sure that Lockhart will not even get the meaning of of since it's all about him) would love to see him read it to the whole school (now that would be so funny). also I'm sure that Harry could get more dragon tears if he calls on Isolde so that they get kill the dragonelle. Looking forward to the next chapter
Animekitty47 chapter 65 . 10/9
Well, I loved the poem, I just hope Harry doesn't get in trouble for it.

Wow, Dobby was really useful here. I hope the Society still has that potion on file. They should but...

This chapter was a nice break from after the danger of the dragonelle. How long is gonna last? :P
Nagilover4ever chapter 65 . 10/8
Love it. Update soon.
Ducky1776 chapter 65 . 10/8
I'm so happy you're working on this again! That dragonelle is a nasty piece of work. I bet Harry gets an O on his poem because Lockhart won't recognize it as a slam.
Ducky1776 chapter 57 . 10/7
I thought it was pronounced Pro - Ta - Go. My Latin's super rusty though.
ak chapter 65 . 10/6
Glad to see you're back! I always look forward to reading this story.
Thank you for this lovely update. This story is brilliant. hoping for more updates. Be well and safe in these times.
DarkRavie chapter 65 . 10/5
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
3,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »