Reviews for Common Interests
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great start. Update soon.
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I think nothing should change between them but Snape becomes proud of Harry when he walks away and doesn't hex Malfoy!
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Yes! I'm so glad you decided to continue with this sequel; there's so much that can be explored with what you opened up in the first one.

Since Harry loves the Library, it's good to see him getting involved with its repairs. I also like the tension you've set up between Harry's understanding of Snape and Ron's Slytherin/Snape bias, which he simply doesn't seem able to relinquish very easily. It's all very nice for the drama, but the psychotically opposed Ron does get a bit unreal-Harry and Ron's friendship should be solid enough that Ron accepts Harry's opinions, even if he doesn't agree with them. Though the books have shown Ron's unreasonableness throughout, I always hope he'll gain some sort of understanding.

Anyways, good to see this; I'm waiting for more!
firefly5151 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Yea, a sequel. I was so glad to see this new story in my email.

I sure hope Draco doesn't plan on doing anything to Harry.

Update soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
YAY! I'm so glad to see you're writing a sequel! :D It was brilliant! I LOVE it already! I actually like Madam Pince! Harry and Draco...I think I'll just hide until it's over! :D
blue artemis chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Sigh. Draco and his goons. I did like the interaction with Irma, though.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like the start of the story, and I like how you portrayed Madame Pince. Please continue.

CT
bloodroseroxas chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOVE IT
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved it! I'm so happy that you wrote a sequel to Common Ground. I can't wait for the next chapter, please keep writing and update soon. :)
Eager Ears chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love Hermione's comments about the other girls in her dorm. Very perceptive and believable!

With Harry and Draco, it would be nice if Harry would take a non-violent approach, although it's admittedly hard to imagine one that would work against someone so determined to pick a fight as Draco. Maybe some creative use of a simple nonviolent spell (something that has the effect of disarming/neutralizing an opponent, although it may not have been designed for that) that Harry read about in his off-time in the Library? I really hope that if Snape sees them fighting he doesn't misunderstand and get mad at Harry without letting him explain.

I really like this story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and also to the medical checkup scene, whenever that happens). Thanks!
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Glad there's a sequel! When it said it was completed, I thought it was a mistake!

Wow, cliffhanger! Hope Snape helps Harry out of this one. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
andyandnormski chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Of course. Leave it to Draco to go and cause trouble. Snape, you better come rescue Harry.

The story is fantastic. Everyone is in character. I love the way you portray Irma. Reminds me of a typical librarian. Nicely done. Can't wait for the next update. Keep 'em coming!
potterprincess06 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
great story cant waite to read more
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love it so far. The stupid boys are probably going to start a fight, as usual, but with Sev's quarters so close and with how young they are, I doubt they can really do that much damage to each other, though if caught fighting, both might earn swats or something. The boys were super cute in asking Madam Pince to help out with the library. I love that Sev is being nicer to the Gryffindors, even if it is mostly because of Harry and therefore has to extend to those Harry cares about. I look forward to seeing what Madame Pomfrey says about his physical and how Snape reacts to it. Will he become his official guardian? Heaven knows the Dursleys are not fit to be proper guardians. I wonder what Harry will be able to do to help fix the library, other than his anonymous contribution as he is a first year...maybe Sev and Pince will teach him the spells that he needs...or he'll ask Hermione...Anyway, I love it so far and can't wait to read more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i loved common ground and i'm so glad that you're doing a sequel

keep up the good work, its a masterpiece as usual
3,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 Next »