Reviews for Common Interests
DarkRavie chapter 65 . 10/5
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Ducky1776 chapter 42 . 10/5
sniff This chapter needs a tissue warning.
Ducky1776 chapter 38 . 10/4
Do yourself a favor, especially if you have eye troubles. Get the shingles shot when you're in the range. I didn't. I've been battling it in my eye since Feb. Not fun.
Ducky1776 chapter 33 . 10/3
B-52s. Love Shack.
Ducky1776 chapter 28 . 10/3
That woman is even more batshit crazy than Bellatrix and Umbitch together! If that was the effect you were aiming for, you did an admirable job!
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 10/3
Next to Umbitch's detentions, this is the absolute worst of them. Now to find out who the 5th Marauder is!
Virodeil chapter 64 . 10/3
I have been catching up with a few chapters - updates of yours. Thank you for entertaining us still. The dragonelle is an original addition that is... welcome, in a twisted sort of way. I hope Loki becomes Harry's familiar. I kind of expected that Harry or Severus would allude to the namesake of this Loki, but they haven't, thus far... Why?
Rey
Ducky1776 chapter 23 . 10/2
While John Lennon might have written the song, I still think of Mr. Holland's Opus when I hear it. I'm glad Charlie finally got a chance to explain the facts of life to them.
Ducky1776 chapter 22 . 10/2
The kids never got the chance to say they were sending it to the dragon reserve. They weren't up on the tower for a lark. They were trying to be responsible in an irresponsible way.
Ducky1776 chapter 13 . 9/30
NO! Not Skull! It reminds me of Hedwig. But I have a question. Why did nobody send Harry to the showers to wash off the rest of the powder? I know there are spells but sometimes nothing beats clean like the real thing (no, I didn't intend to rhyme).
Ducky1776 chapter 6 . 9/29
I'm really enjoying Skull! He's adding another perspective that is just hilarious! I like the way you're taking Malfoy down a peg, but the twins need to rein it in a bit. Pranks can be bullying too.
ak chapter 64 . 9/27
Ooh nice! I love that it's a real challenge on both sides.
mc1221318 chapter 21 . 9/26
Loved this chapter. Creative and exciting. Made me proud of Harry.
Thank you soooo much . I love your story!
I’m so excited you returned . I can’t even express how excited I am . I just remember those days of when an up date came . It’s the same feeling . Thanks again
witchsbroom chapter 64 . 9/24
OMG thank goodness that Severus showed up when he did to save Hagrid and Kettleburn from the dragonelle. Looks like this creature is very deadly indeed, and smart. Sure hope they get another chance to take it out for good. Looks like Harry came up with a good idea regarding who Dobby belongs to and talking to Draco. Can't wait to see what Dobby has to say when Draco asks him the questions that Harry wants to know about. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »