Reviews for Common Interests
Animekitty47 chapter 64 . 9/21
Excellent fight scene!

Can't wait to see what Dobby knows next chapter!
adafrog chapter 64 . 9/21
*crosses fingers for them*
DarkRavie chapter 64 . 9/20
Phoenix1592 chapter 53 . 9/20
My condolences on your loss.

I'm very happy you've continuing this excellent story

Dante, kiddo we're all wondering about the same thing, but haven't figured it out yet
adafrog chapter 63 . 9/18
Uh oh.
Great updates, thanks.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 63 . 9/13
Oh my gosh I'm so happy to see this updating again.I hope time has given you what you needed to heal and I look forward to the next update.
witchsbroom chapter 63 . 9/12
Oh looks like Craven still hasn't learned his lesson and to leave Harry and friends alone (I'm sure the twins have other plans being thought of for Craven) Had to laugh at Skull and his signing to Lockhart while the rest of the staff were trying not to laugh and I'm sure that Harry and some of the other muggle born will try to explain what Skull was signing. OMG I'm sure that all those students watch Snape do his training where in shock at what they were seeing (and only hoping they can be that good). Oh oh sure hope Severus gets there in time to help Hagrid and Silvanus before it's to late. Maybe Severus can have something up his sleeve that will take it down for they to capture it and destroy it. can't wait to see what happens next
Rumple's Dearie chapter 63 . 9/11
Awesome chapter! Really loved everything in it.

That sparring scene was wicked! And so was the office part showing a gentler side of Snape.
But can he save Hagrid?
Loki's Darling 2 chapter 63 . 9/11
Oh no! I really hope Hagrid and Kettleburn are okay! Severus to the rescue!
I LOVED Skull here. And Severus's combat session was awesome!
MrGoldfan chapter 63 . 9/11
LOved the chapter, especially the Skull singing mockery of Lockhart. LMAO! And how Severus reassured Randi. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Animekitty47 chapter 63 . 9/10
They found it already?!

While Snape had the coolest scene with his battle practice, and the...gentlest...in his discussion with Randi, Skull singing "You're So Vain" is still the best scene of this chapter. Sorry, Sev.
ak chapter 63 . 9/10
Loved the chapter. Thank you!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 63 . 9/10
Sh... Spit, spit, SPIT; and Severus is already tired from his training session, so he's not at 100%! You mean girl! ;)

Dang! Hmmm, I just thought; why *didn't* Dumblefudge suggest Lockfart as part of the 'expedition'? (In canon, he supposedly 'suspected' he was a fraud and wanted him exposed, but why, if you care about your students' education, would you subject them to a subpar teacher especially your OWL and NEWT students?)
Well, I suppose Dumbdumb didn't want to be accused of murder, but it's very telling all on its own.
Great song! I loved it when it came out and still sing every word whenever I hear the tune!

Thanks, lovey! ;)
MelJ :D
DarkRavie chapter 63 . 9/10
slytherinsal chapter 63 . 9/10
oooooh cliffie!
another song for Lockhart; 'I am too sexy for my ... broom'
3,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »