Reviews for LEGENDS: This is How Friendships Last
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG! Poor Chloe! What a twist you've thrown in there, she went to the future! I never would have guessed that but now i think about it that would actually be such a great plot line in the show, if only they had you to refer to for ideas lol :) I really feel for her now, all of what she has seen, speaking of, why would she want to kill Oliver? And what was that little cryptic talk about the importance of six months Clark mentioned, she seemed pretty quick on the defensive there? :P

Really liked this installment, was nice to see the friendship that has formed between Clark and Ollie, i always thought they would be great friends and i love that you have emphasised the point that the trust that used to be Chloe's is now Oliver's, so intense, i love it! _

Once again, looking forward to the next one :D

Cee xx
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Great! I do hope you continue with this series...

Maybe it's a bit too early where I am, but I'm a bit confused in regards to timeline. And Chloe's vision. I'm assuming the baby in her vision was hers and Oliver's... six months after the kidnapping- maybe my deductive reasoning skills have deserted me today!

Also, has it been 5 or 10 years since she left? Again, I'm a little slow today...

Can't wait for more Chlollie stories from you!
katie farmer chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I thought this was awesome.

one question: when chloe shot oliver in her vision, whose baby was it in the crib? who was the mother and who was the father?

I'm just a little confused.