Reviews for Birthright
Lor-Zod chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I always hated that they put Zatanna and Bruce together. Zatanna made more sense for Dick, even if any girl in the DCU would easily work with Dick, though most specifically in my mind it would be Zatanna, Donna, Koriand'r, or Barbara.
Fabulicious chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
If one dies, they both die? Dude... That's like the hospital scene in Hancock...
Fabulicious chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Such exquisite writing. Color me jealous! I had plans for a Dick x Donna, but after this..! I think I might do the fandom more harm than good. 3
Fabulicious chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That was a strong first chapter! A bit long in places, but a good read none the less!
Queen of Happy chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
While it seems that you are not really on fanfiction anymore I still have to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I am completely in love with it. If you ever continue writting I hope it is for a sequel to this story.
thundever1 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Great story and idea, great characterisations of Dick and Donna, please write a sequal to this or more stories of this pairing.
WindStar chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
This is perhaps one of the most fascinating stories of Batman I've ever read. Very well written, tactfully done, and fascinating all around. Very good job - I'm surprised you don't have more reviews, this was excellent.
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
hi
Tara Walden chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I really like this tie in with Greek mythology. Dick is definitely attractive enough to be a son of Apollo. _

This is very imaginative and I like it a lot, especially the ending with what Dick wanted for the gift Apollo said he would grant him. I honestly think this may be one of my favorite stories. :)

You are a very talented writer and also at interweaving things of very different origin such as Nightwing and Apollo.

How on Earth did you come up with that?

Kanae
Cassandra Chalice chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I'm glad to see that this story portends a MUCH better future than the one in my little story, and a great reason for our bright boy to be so full of light. It certainly added to my store of cheer for the week. Good work!
DYlogger chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
If Apollo is Dick's father, does that make Midnighter his stepfather?
Scotius chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Only one word can sum this fic adequately: wonderful. Thank you :)
Zathara001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Normally, I wouldn't comment in reply, but I wanted to correct a misunderstanding.

When I referred to Tim and "Cass," I wasn't thinking of Cassie Sandsmark - she can be quite happy with Conner in this story's universe. I meant the other Cassandra Tim knows - Cassandra Cain.

My apologies to all. I thought I'd made it clear enough, and my beta readers either assumed it was Cass Cain or didn't mention it.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment!
TempduMinuit chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
this was a really sweet little story, good job
Brand L chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Interesting story so far, but one thing that makes me want to nitpick, and that is Tim and Cass(Wonder Girl). They had no chemistry in the comics, and they were a rebound couple that didn't work. She only worked with Superboy, so nitpick over. I'll keep reading to find out where this story goes from here.