Reviews for Super
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/25
Super! Thanx for sharing!
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Hahaha loved it!
readicted chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This was…super! Cute, quirky, funny.
dovelove1097 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is hysterical. I love it. Please continue!
mo kagen chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
The universe, she decided, had just given her the ultimate, "I told you so." - my b-friend calls that The Middle Finger Of God!
Thank you for sharing!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Well...this was awesome. My faith in the fandom has been renewed, I think. Seriously, I've really needed to read something like this - quirky, fun, smart. Loved it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
What a great oneshot!
Hhays3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So freaking cute I can't stand it! Thank you!
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cute story :)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG, I LOVED LOVED LOVED this! I'd love to see these characters continue too! sooo funny
modernsafari chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
So funny! I laughed the entire time! Great one liners in there! ;)
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was recd to me on twitter. Absolutely hilarious. I love silly sex. It's refreshing from all the graphic, dirty talking fics we get in the fandom. Loved this:
"Edward. My name is Edward and I think I'm good right here. In fact, I'm just super."

Bella dropped her head to the table. "Awesome."
ss77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Quick, cute, and a little bit dirty. Perfect for my evening. Would love more of this or something like it.
I just can't chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was actually the most perfect one shot iIve ever read in my fic reading career. Super fluffy, sweetly funny and just a hint-o-lemon (which was perfect, btw). I'm in serious love with Super. And Edward in slipper socks? I WANT THAT IN MY REAL LIFE.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was an amazing one shot. Everything fit together perfectly. Especially Edward's slipper socks.

I loved every single thing about this. It was perfection.