Reviews for The Pumpkin Scone Conspiracy
history chapter 7 . 3/23
I really love this fic and the plot and that in the end Harry has to choose between two evil.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 7 . 3/16
This was brilliant! I loved it.
ButterflyMane chapter 7 . 1/27
I love this story so much...there's just something about your attention to detail that brings everything to life in a really lovely, heartwarming way.

Your writing is also real, and stripped back, and still true to character. It's a combination that works incredibly well.

I don't care if that cottage is freezing, I definitely want to live there :)

This story wasn't overly soppy, but it was still romantic and touching. I loved it, and I love your writing. Great job!
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
cool fic I really enjoyed reading
kitty2lion chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
interesting story
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
LMAO! Just loved this! Thank you for such a amazing read. ,
Myiasis chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Very unusual, but sooooooooo good.
Moonraven81 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
what a lovely story
snarrysex chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
you write so beautifully and your characterizations are perfect. thankyou!
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Interesting story. Given the various tools for control and manipulation that canon is rife with, I've always though that the Wizarding world would be particularly susceptible to Orwellian schemes, and this story does an interesting job of hinting at that. In a world where memories can be changed, deleted, replaced, how does anyone really know what is real and what's not? Great theme, and I find myself wishing you had explored this more in depth, if not in this story then in another. There's also something attractive about the concept that in winning the war against Voldie, the battles are not over but just beginning. Thanks for a thought-proving read!
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Very nicely written. With so much corruption in the ministry this is something that could happen.
thewandcrafter chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Good god, that was an incredible imagining! I'm overwhelmed by the complexity of your plot, and the incredible grace with which you carried it off. Your imagination, it seems, knows no bounds, as you vary your scenarios from story to story with incredible flexibility. I bow to your brilliance.
Tlcatlady chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
I really am enjoying your stories as I go back and read them all. You have a gift for writing. I especially enjoyed your characterizations in this. TLC
Kat chapter 7 . 11/16/2012