Reviews for Walk of Shame
andthecosmogirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I could hear Spinner say something like this is, as someone who was quite fond of Sparcy I can't help but remark that you kind of managed to create this bridge between Spinner and Darcy. I'm glad you wrote this so much so I wish it happened in the show!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Aw this is really cute. I remember when I started watching Degrassi, I was like twelve, and Emma was in it and so was Manny and well a bunch of others. But I don't really remember anyone except for Spinner, Craig and Allie. But then I started watching it again about ten years later and suddenly there were all these other characters, like Clare and Eli. But I really love this piece because it creates some kind of connection between the two times that I watched this show.
And shows everything that I missed like Spinner dated Darcy? And Spinner and Emma got married? But yeah, I really, really liked it!
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it . Update soon
Insideavoice chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awww, I like this :)

*Adds to Favorites*
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I just reread this and I forgot how much I loved it! One of my favorite stories. I always wish they had done a bit on the relationship between Spinner and Clare- they could have been a really cute big brother/baby sister matching. Anyway...this is one of my favorite stories of yours.
The Artistic Singer chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
loved it
stained.scarlett chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Yay!

This made my day.

Another excellent story by your creation to add to my collection :)
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Great story
NickieInfinity chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ahhh I loved this. The walk of shame, Clare edition. But of course I loved this, I loved A Sister's Return. WRITE MORE. Just of anything Eli/Clare related. Please, for me? You are so amazing.
xloveaddictx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I know the summary says Oneshot, but I think this could be a really great story if you continued it! Just saying. Great job tho!