Reviews for One Thousand Nights
top story chapter 1 . 3/15
Poor Katniss good thing ahe has Peeta
SilentUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love it! You could name it 'Together' or something...
zen.silver chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very good! But, if you don't mind, it would be good if you had a beta or somebody to check though your grammar errors, because you have a lot. For example:

-"I know you are happy we are dead Katniss," says President Coin slowly, yet matter-of-factly.

No. It should be '"I know you are happy we are dead, Katniss," said President Coin slowly, yet matter of factly.

I know it seems very small, but people who notice these little things will see them and think 'Oh, she doesn't know anything abot spelling and grammar, I don't want to read this.'

You definitely don't want that, do you?

I can fix this stuff for you, if you like. I'm pretty good at these things.

PM me if you have any questions,
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful job! I love this ssoooooososossososo much! And I especially love the very last line.
canofsprites chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
GREAT I IMAGINED HER NIGHTMARES LIKE THAT TOO. BUT NEEDED SOME EDITS BECAUSE KATNISS ONLY HAS ONE SISTER YOU SAID SISTERS A LOT MORE THAN PRIM.
h3y.soul.sist3r chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! That's amazing! Most of the stories on the Hunger Games fandom aren't very well written, but this is wonderful! I loved it!

Are you going to add another chapter? Because I would LOVE for that to happen. Keep on writing! Shine your talent down upon the world, because, truthfully, we need a few more sunnyrainbows down here. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Spectacular. Absolutely amazing. Sequel?

Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Spectacular. Absolutely amazing. Sequel?

LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ohhh I lovvvvved this! It was angsty but that makes since! A big war effecting the whole world was just ended and she was the star. I imagine there will be angst yet happiness for our troops when the whole iraq war is done. Heck, i dont see why we dont consider this ww3. I thought the ending was adorable though. You're an amazing writer :)
roj chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is very well written. Your descriptions through the dream were very vivid. The ending is a bit abrupt-I wonder should Peeta be told she dreams of him hurting her and is afraid of him in her dreams? You should expand this with more chapters! Good job.
golden-perception chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very, very good!
bookworm13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMG, I have been reading your fanfics ever since like July and you have really improved. You totally got Katniss and Peeta's characters the way they would be after Mockingjay. Please Write more fanfics soon!
arururur chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
good really good, sad but good, love your writing like always keep it up :)...and i like the title but i dont think it suits the story well, maybe...We Can Keep Them Safe Together ? I dont know im not good aat titles either but its suggestion so what is there to complain right?:D Lol. Ttyl..p.x i broke up with my boyfriend this weak..sigh.
MaxWaylandGrey chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wow! I mean, you are a great writer! This is what I call WRITING! Jajaja! I loved it! Just the way that Peeta acted towards Katniss. and when he kissed her! AHH! Perfect!:D I love love love your writting!:D

-Max(:
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
..awwwwwwwwww! angsty? yes.. but it was also freaking adorable! :) loved this :)