Reviews for A Footnote in History
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow this was so good. It actually made me cry a bit :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
that was good keep it up
Annalay chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Realy realy nice, I could actually hapened:) and I totaly understand Damon's feelings for the porch scary things, lots of things are hapening on them and then they hunt you:) -"been there done that" as Damon said somewhere. btw:) realy nice work!

ps. I would make Elena to kiss him but to be honest I have a soft spot for Damon
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I actually really enjoyed this. I always thought Damon would hate that porch seeing all that's happened there. Loved the quote you had with, "We don't live in a world where telling someone you love them can make them love you back. Reality sucks like that." It's beyond true!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Stefan would have written it all down in that godforsaken journal of his. But he's not Stefan, is he? And isn't that the problem?

but i love this!
Omiichan chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
i hardly review fics, but yours just hit me right in the heart. i love how you depicted damon's weariness and his hurt without the overuse of angst. you just described it so simply, yet you managed to convey so, so much about his feelings and his weariness. it just, urgh. i loved it so much (: thank you for writing this!
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really liked it! It was an interesting little one-shot. I do believe that Damon hates that porch, right now. I would, if something like that ever happened to me. Actually, I probably would have demolished it, then built a new one in its place, imbedding leprachaun dust and four leaf clovers into the wood. Maybe even a few bunny tails, if Stefan saved me a few of the bunnies that he was done with. Hehe, anyway, you had great grammar and everything, and it was VERY well written. You did a great job. _

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was wonderful! I really liked how you balanced the fun, porch-hating parts with more serious aspects of their relationship. And it moved at a good, realistic pace, because you know Elena won't just throw herself in Damon's arms if he admits that he loves her, but it will definitely change things. Excellent job!
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hey! Great story, I loved it. You got Damon's character really well! Am favouriting it!
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was so well written its unreal :)

Your very good at capturing the true nature of the characters xD

well done

i love this and i think you should continue it :')

if you do, send me a message and let me know when its up because i would love to read it :')

Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
A solid piece of writing with a unique feel. Enjoyed every moment.