Reviews for Wake up, join the Guard, try not to die
exitium790 chapter 18 . 3/23
Hey what up i like your fanfic mind giving me advice on how you write cause im writing one and i need help
Wayward AMP chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Pretty good story. Format, language, and grammar look quite fine, too. In the first part there is one typo in the comment about the Orcish shop. You wrote "and" where I would guess it means "any". Still a well-written story for WH40K. And it is really smart to put school first, if you are still younger. If I could give a hint: Don't make it too easy for Michael, or he looks like a cheater, which is usually associated with terms like immature, overconfident, hubris or escalating fantasy. Of course that is your decision to make, not mine. Bye!
SomeGuy300 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I seriously hope you update this soon, I have reading this since you first made this.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
I love this so more please?
Drkeo chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
so this might be a dumb ass question but I need to ask who/what is this Tzeentch god? i mean yea i got that its a chaos god, but how is it able to do all this time stopping, and whats with the Jesus deal just some clarity.
someguy46 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
when in doubt flip a god off that's going to get you far :D
Captain Zippy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Shame this died.
sandcrawlr chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Actually liked the story. I'm a fan of redikulous 40k stuff. :) Keep up the writing!
MuffinCookie chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Ish good an' all, but y u no update yet?
inqusitor-awesome chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
great work, loving the story plz update
SomeGuy300 chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Dude I really love your fic, and really hope you update soon man!
Fortune Zyne chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Glad to see you updated again, just wishi was a little longer.
Schadenfreude555 chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Lol this has been a long time in the coming, but I love it.
Kale the Quick chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Loved it, good action, Eva is getting a bit difficult to understand, but that kind of makes sense (people revert to native accents under stress). I am seriously loving this fic. Now for the part everyone hates... GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

"of now life stikkbombs" - should be "live grenades"

"Ork moral faltered" - should be "morale." Stories have a moral, soldiers have morale.

"soldiers attended to the dead" - should be "attended the dead" or "tended to the dead"

Considering you wrote this up pretty quick, I am impressed you did this well, you must be a good writer if this is what you can do in just a short while! :D
Mastadon-King chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
At least it was a Slaaneshi and not a Nurglite. Space-Herpes is one thing, but space-aids and daemon-induced-super-crotch-rot are a totally different, and worse, story all together.