Reviews for The Real You
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Cute
cathy03 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Well let’s see ..

I liked the path you took with the events of Homecoming. Personally, i didn’t sense any of this – at all – durying the episode LOL. I mean, I don’t believe that Clark would be so affected by the whole thing, BUT, as i said, that me, personally.

That being said i have no problema at all with you version of the facts. Actually i like to see them living normal lives like normal people, with conjugal problems or dealing with time passing, jealousy, insecurities and all. For me, it only makes them normal, as much as anyone of us ;)

It’s kind of funny that past Clark caused such an impact on future Clark. He’s always feeling like his competing with himself, poor guy He..he.. On comics that happened a lot because Lois loved Superman and didn’t give a damn about him. Even in Smallville they tried to re-creat the infamous Love triangle with the Blur - and you wisely addressed to that ;). So it suits here, you know.

Pery is always a great father figure, for both of them. And i kind of felt sorry for Lois, because is hard open up with someone who’s not aware of the whole situation. I mean, Pery doesn’t know Clark’s secret and Lois couldn’t tell him everything, she had to use “half words” so do speak...

A lie detector! Hahaha typical Lois!

And they having a baby was a very special gift, indeed.

Another great story Barbara, congrats!
cathy03 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Hey Barbara,

I've been kind of sabbatical from the fanfics (LOL) and i missed a lot, BUT, as i've already subscribed to you fics a long time ago, i got a lot of notifications from the site. Now i'll read this one and, taking baby steps, i'll get to the others ;)

I'll read the shole story and leave my comment on the end, ok?

See you around
HaveNoMercy chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
LOVED IT! I can barely help myself either with babies in my fics. It's so silly, but it's popular, so why not?

The "spicing up" was great. We often want the goods!

This was beautiful, sweetie. You have a beautiful language about you. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Good story
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Hey,

Great ending! I liked that Lois found out she was pregnant. Yay for not being able to help yourself, lol. Nice development on an original idea.
depper57 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
"happy sigh"! Very cute chapter, loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us!
bridj26 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
so cute. :D cant believe its almost over. :']

Bri
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
EllaLou chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
This is good...can't wait to find out what she wants to tell him.
HaveNoMercy chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Awwww, that was awesome, sweetie! Lois is so awesome. And she does love all the pieces of Clark, but she loved Clark first, which is why the SMALLVILLE universe is so much more fantastic, IMO. Love Smallville, when it's not driving me nuts in every possible way, haha.

Beautiful job. Alluring, gorgeous, brilliant, what's another word for great? LOVED it. You're wonderful. *hugs*
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This is very interesting. I really like it. Hm... wonder what Lois has cooking up her sleeve. Can't wait for more!
HaveNoMercy chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Alert list, yay! I love Lois! I love that she gets herself into trouble but it always strong and often...right. And I love Perry! Is he gonna be breaking into "Heartbreak Hotel" any time soon? *grins*

Love this, girlfriend, and I can't wait for more. Keep the Clois strong, apparently a lot of it up to us, right now. Tom and Erica have it, 'course, as did Dean and Cain, but sometimes fans know what the fans want. :)
anacaro chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Ohhhh I really dont know what shes planning... I am on the edge of my seat. guess Im gonna have to be patient and wait another week.

Great job.
EllaLou chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Really good. Keep going please.